Seungri denies all the related charges and even submitted additional receipts...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bruh.... This is interesting...

Denying the related charges

that also includes embezzlement and Habitual Gambling charges...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Now If he is proven innocent, What will you do?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• He’s still guilty, fuck him.

Korean court has proven time and time again that they are incompetent when anything related to women is involved. So there’s THAT!

• At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes free with out any major charges. When this whole scandal first broke out, I thought this case would turn out way worse and he would get lots of charges. It is what it is if he’s innocent, I guess

• people will and can still have opinions of him as a sleazy dude or dodgy or creepy or just a bad person...

(if he is found not guilty)

remember that (assuming Korean courts and laws are similar to the wests) not guilty does not mean he didn't do it...

It could mean: there is lack of evidence, he is innocent, they failed to meet the burden beyond a reasonable doubt etc etc

• It’s innocent until proven guilty not the other way round. I didn’t follow the case so I don’t know what charges they have against him. If he is proven innocent or they can’t find enough to prove otherwise, good for him. May he continue to have whatever life is left after all of this, I doubt he will come back as an idol, but who knows.

• It's clear that the law has been in his favor and he would've been able to walk away even if he was caught literally murdering someone on tape.

He's guilty af and a rotten human being. Court's verdict isn't going to change that.

• I hate how people are like he is only bad if the court proves it but his association with the burning sun, him definitely knowing what was going on (please everyone knew that), his friends who drugged woman up (definitely talked about not only online), the molka part (bruh do people really think that he didn’t know this one) and his overall image before the scandal show enough. This case has been dragging on for so long. I wouldn’t be surprised if half of the evidences against him vanished

• He might be a not so decent person and you don’t need to like him after all this, but that doesn’t mean he is guilty of the charges put on him.

Also people saying he is guilty but the Law is into his favor if he is found not guilty, obviously didn’t follow the case.

Other celebrities and CEO’s, people who had more influence than Seungri have already been convicted. How much power does Seungri have to get away with everything ?

He wasn’t a suspect when the whole BS scandal broke out, but his name was always dropped in the article’s, the public wanted the police to investigate him too and because of the public pressure they had to do something. That’s where the police tried everything they could to find enough to at least get him prosecuted. So no, the Law is or wasn’t into his favor lol. If that would have been the case, he would have got away with everything a long time ago and his case wouldn’t have been dragged for so long. It looks like they are trying to get him in… and not out.

• about the convo in kakaotalk where he/his friends said that they're not afraifd of the higher autority and they did everything except murder. Was it fabricated or true?

Also it was said that junyooung(?) sent a hidden cam video in the groupchat and seungri disapproved. I mean, okay you disapproved but you still best friend with that person and doesn't make a report /do nothing about it.

• about the convo in kakaotalk where he/his friends said that they're not afraifd of the higher autority and they did everything except murder. Was it fabricated or true?

Also it was said that junyooung(?) sent a hidden cam video in the groupchat and seungri disapproved. I mean, okay you disapproved but you still best friend with that person and doesn't make a report /do nothing about it.

You’ll be surprised how many people are not reporting their friends if they catch them doing something illegal and would rather advice them to stop doing what they are doing. It’s not a good thing to do, but that’s reality.

Anyway JJY and Seungri where not best friends. Their private chat was very casual, they had more of a close acquaintance kinda relationship. I mean if Seungri was his bf and he trusted him, he would have added him to the Molka Chat.

It’s pretty hard to prove how close he was with the people involved and how much he knew. I mean there have been people living with a serial killer under one roof for years and didn’t know anything about their double life. You can hang out with someone 24/7, yet everything you know about them is what they wanted you to know.

• Innocent until proven guilty. Not making any baseless assumptions. Im not from Korea to know every single detail of what is happening.

Used to slander him in the past. And I feel like an idiot honestly.

• Even if he is found not guilty (which doesn't mean that he is innocent), there's no way he will ever be able to make any sort of comeback in the korean entertainment industry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!