The styling of Taeil from NCT is bad

• I think someone in the SM staff/styling must hate Taeil. I've noticed often his styling is just horrible. From non flattering hair styles and colors, but really ugly and baggy clothes. And look, almost every kpop artist has at least one comeback where they don't look so good with the choices made by the production, but with Taeil it seems too recurrent to be a coincidence. Any casual observer can tell that he doesn't look good with colored hair, nor with that bob fringe hairstyle and definitely not the mullet, that for some reason kpop still tries to make it work.

The best I've seen him is in the Superhuman and Simon Says MVs, not only the buzz cut sides and black hair looks great on him, but the clothes had a good fit. Am I crazy? I mean, he still handsome, don't get me wrong, but clearly SM doesn't put the same effort into figuring what could fit him best.

• Ngl I saw the words bad and Taeil in the same sentence and got insanely triggered at first.

I agree with you that they've been holding him back, and I'm not sure why. He's gorgeous and in my opinion, one of the most good looking in NCT. I mean...

Taeil NCT 127 - #Superhuman #태일 #taeil gif | ©️taeilcity

Taeil Moon Tae GIF - Taeil MoonTae TaeilNct - Discover & Share GIFs

idol, hot and sexy - image #6023284 on Favim.com

And I agree that the styling they give him doesn't flatter him most of the times. Also, and unless he himself doesn't want to, I don't know what's taking them so long to give the boy an Instagram account. :boredr:

And btw welcome :pepe-excited: Great choice for an opening post.

• Official Post

I will say that 99% of idols look better with dark hair, but honestly it's only bad when they brush his hair forward. He looks much better with a forehead which lines up to your preference to Simon Says and Superhuman.

Even in Fire Truck's questionable styling era he's still killing it with that forehead.

TAEIL THAILAND on Twitter: "NCT 127_소방차 (Fire Truck)_Music Video Teaser  https://t.co/wA3fPxtbA1"

Chain is one of his best eras. Everyone was looking incredible for that comeback, but Taeil in particular was gorgeous.

NCT — taeil chain era

• Not only he's one of the most handsome, but his voice is AMAZING! It has such a good tone and power. NCT is definitely sleeping on his potential.

And thanks for the welcome! Nobody I know likes kpop, so the forum seemed like a good place for having a chat about these things.

• Not only he's one of the most handsome, but his voice is AMAZING! It has such a good tone and power. NCT is definitely sleeping on his potential.

And thanks for the welcome! Nobody I know likes kpop, so the forum seemed like a good place for having a chat about these things.

Preach. :pepe-toast: SM (and everyone generally speaking) is really sleeping on him, hopefully he'll be given more opportunities to shine in the future.

Np :pepelove1: This is the perfect place for that! And if you're a NCTzen you are welcome to visit our guild, which is a safe place where we fellow NCTzens can talk about all things NCT :blushing:

NEO
  • I didn't even consider the fire truck era, because all of them were suffering at the same time, but you're right, he was one of the better ones. And he does look great in the Chain MV, I forgot about it, probably cause I'm not really a fan of the song tbh.

As for idols looking better with dark hair, that is true. I wish companies would consider a more natural look for their groups, sometimes less is more, as they say.

The only exception for me is Vernon from Seventeen. The blond/brown hair fits him perfectly, much better than the completely dark hair.

hansol vernon chwe.jpg

HE HAS BROWN HAIR NOW!!!! OMGGG!!!.jpg

social media _ hvc✖️js.jpg

• Preach. :pepe-toast: SM (and everyone generally speaking) is really sleeping on him, hopefully he'll be given more opportunities to shine in the future.

Np :pepelove1: This is the perfect place for that! And if you're a NCTzen you are welcome to visit our guild, which is a safe place where we fellow NCTzens can talk about all things NCT :blushing:

NEO

Thank you, that's so nice! And I had no idea people made GUILDS in forums now! It's been a while since I've used one, ngl. :-D

• How can anyone not be?! I've been in love since watching them debut with The 7th Sense. Although I must say I end up being a little overwhelmed by the NCT extended universe. So every now and then I have to get caught up with everything they released.

Fr, being overwhelmed is part of an NCTzen's life at this point.

If you want to chat with other NCTzens on the forum, you can join us here:

▓▒░⋮⋅ Ν Ξ Ο ⋅ Ϲ Ι Τ Υ ⋅⋮░▒▓

It's a safe place for NCTzens. We're a small group of people, but we're very chatty and welcoming. :pepelove1:

• i quite like the outfits he's been wearing during promotions. fashion is preferential.

i also found him very attrative with both red and silver blue dyed hair :teeheek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!