2021 Korean Queer Female Top 100 Female Idols!

• Official Post

Seola and Bona! And the support shows in the sales of their subunit. I think it surpassed the whole group sales this year...

It reminds me of the Irene & Seulgi subunit(both members who are popular among lesbians/bisexual women) and how they outsold every RV album up until that point. These fans are really dedicated :cryingr:

• It reminds me of the Irene & Seulgi subunit(both members who are popular among lesbians/bisexual women) and how they outsold every RV album up until that point. These fans are really dedicated :cryingr:

The fact it's mostly asian female fans, they really showed their power with these mini albums... Any group or idol that has female asian fans supporting them have secured a stable career

• She did something like this ? Where pls ? I remember something about Jisoo but didn't know about Rosé :eek:

There were videos from their world tour where Rosé was talking to a girl saying she was with hee girlfiend. Then Rosé animatedly talked to her telling the girl something along the line of that's cute and asking how long are they together. She also wore burberry pants before which was a design supporting LGBTQ by Burberry. About Jisoo, I didn't know she showed support.

• I think out of the pinks, Rosé somehow showed support for LGBTQ.

Jennie is more of a "sexy and hot" icon right now that tends to attract fanboys more than fangirls.

jisoo is the one who has showed more support for the lgbt though it seems you don't keep up with all the members if you didn't know that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!