How will bts benefit by doing this collab with coldplay?

• They will collab with Coldplay for the exact reason they collabed with Seo Taji.

What is more delightful to share stage with some seniors whom you admired in the journey of your career.

I am a performer myself. I have not gotten the chance to perform with senior people I admired yet. But I had two times opportunity to perform in front of that senior person whom I admired as she was the judge. Trust me, it is a really proud moment.

And comes to material benefit...

Many coldplay fans who don't know anything about Kpop or are not interested, will dive into BTS. Just how Fix you cover made many coldplay fans into Army. Go to YT comment section.

Anticipate "My Universe ". 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• They both benefit. BTS may score their first UK number 1 and Coldplay may score their first Japan number 1. Coldplay gets access to Bts fanbase and asian market whiles BTS gets into UK market.

Also two big bands collabing will have to give birth to some good music so it’s a win win

And group who debuted after 1987 , only one group has crossed 100 million EAS. Which is coldplay and guess who is next?

BTS who will reach this before their 10th anniversary . They will be fastest artist to debut in 21st century to cross this legendary mark

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!