Not STAYC eating this shit up

• LIVE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, Yoon added the shield move at 0:31, that was adorable.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Came across this performance earlier, Such a talented group :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm very impressed, I'm keeping an eye on their comeback when it's announced.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• this performance was cute, they also chewed up the CD, stayc girls are killing it

ASAP has grown on me an unbelievable amount, I think I like it more than SO BAD at this point.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• ASAP has grown on me an unbelievable amount, I think I like it more than SO BAD at this point.

seething3.gif

Oh hell's no, not you too. Everyone's jumping on the ASAP bandwagon smdh.

At least tell me you've been streaming this nonstop, this is ASAP's best song of 2021.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I haven't.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!