What songs of your faves would you show to a someone that needs help in your fandom?

• it depends on the song that they listened to and liked, I would recommend similar genres. If they didn't listen anything, I would ask for genres that they like :pepe-sad:

I agree with Minazuki here totally.

But if they ask for recommendations regardless then I'll give them songs that are easy to listen to like 'Spring Day' or 'Save Me' for the start and this performance to watch.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS are flexing their impeccable discography by performing a song from every era.

Skool trilogy : I like it

Dark and Wild : Look here

HYYH : Save Me

WINGS : Outro : Wings

LY : Pied Piper

MOTS : UGH!

BE : Telepathy

Showing their skills as well as enjoying.

• or Misbehave if they wanted a ballad

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ooh a full english song I wasn't expecting this

I haven't heard much from Monsta X but the ones I have heard usually had a powerful, energetic sound. So it's nice to hear a soothing, minimalistic ballad from them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!