{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} BTS x Louis Vuitton

• This ot7 deal just goes to show the leverage the guys hold and how much power the group holds

A power move and LV' reveal timing is impeccable

:danceb::wilds:

The way BTS moves is hypnotizing. Going from mcdonalds to LV in a matter of days.

It's wild how you can find BTS repping many things you would find in an average home: cars, phones, sim cards, clothes, luxury fashion, smart appliances, beverages, cosmetics...

• Ok now I'm jealous of Indians.

My country is a 3rd world country and the cheapest plain shirt for men I found is still above $600.

Why the difference, LV? :cryingr:

a lot of brands have their manufacturing externalized in Bangladesh, India, etc. They're basically selling a little above factory price, as the transport costs (and likely taxes) aren't as high there as it would be in West. There's also a marketing strategy, depending on how the brand is positioned in a certain market.

• a lot of brands have their manufacturing externalized in Bangladesh, India, etc. They're basically selling a little above factory price, as the transport costs (and likely taxes) aren't as high there as it would be in West. There's also a marketing strategy, depending on how the brand is positioned in a certain market.

Makes sense as I said before I really am not a luxury brand expert so prices I can only compare through the website so if stuff are less expensive in countries like India I wouldn't personally know.

“ARMY Forever, Bangtan Forever”

7750793dc2cee899476f72b166165e9ddd1aa398.gifvfcca8e40fbc647b8e9250ce32aad4d2e9cd6f315.gifv

• covid too, despite vaccination everything is still a mess

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i love hobi's sweater, it's so him! fashion king

• 50 USD for a LV shirt...damn. Never knew it was so cheap here being an Indian myself. Surprising how every middle class Indian ain't strutting on the streets with LV cause that is dirt cheap even by Indian standards for even a local brand of repute much less the most valued brand in the world. Got to start gifting peeps LV shirts henceforth seeing how they are cheaper than most top brands here. I mean around INR 3500, that is a killing. Got to raid their store as soon as the pandemic restrictions are lifted.

• Welcoming each of them individually

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i'd prefer if they used newer pics and not those from a year ago. they should have gone with grammys pic

• 50 USD for an LV shirt...damn. Never knew it was so cheap here being an Indian myself. Surprising how every middle class Indian ain't strutting on the streets with LV cause that is dirt cheap even by Indian standards for even a local brand of repute much less the most valued brand in the world. Go to start gifting peeps LV shirts henceforth seeing how they are cheaper than most top brands here.

maybe I was exaggerating but let's be honest most of the LV shirts cost around Rs.10,000 to Rs.30,000. I've been to the showroom myself and have seen the prices. My dad's shirt costed around Rs. 14,000. If you don't know the price, then stop talking.

Also an average Indian's income is very low compared to other countries. Average monthly salary would be around Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 25,000 here is considered way below the poverty line in other countries. Just bc you love to disagree with me doesn't mean I'm always wrong.

• maybe I was exaggerating but let's be honest most of the LV shirts cost around Rs.10,000 to Rs.30,000. I've been to the showroom myself and have seen the prices. My dad's shirt costed around Rs. 14,000. If you don't know the price, then stop talking.

Also an average Indian's income is very low compared to other countries. Average monthly salary would be around Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 25,000 here is considered way below the poverty line in other countries. Just bc you love to disagree with me doesn't mean I'm always wrong.

I don't think LV considers average income of a country when pricing their goods per se when they are targeting the super rich of that country. There will always be that 1% of wealthy people in any country however undeveloped who can afford LV. That is their luxury market not the masses.

• I don't think LV considers average income of a country when pricing their goods per se when they are targeting the super rich of that country. There will always be that 1% of wealthy people in any country however developed who can afford LV.

As some user said here, most fashion brands manufacture these shirts in India and Bangladesh. My uncles used to buy me clothes from Europe and the USA, and it always mentioned "Made In India" or "Made in Bangladesh". I used to find it weird as a kid, but I later found out that the cotton industry in South Asia is extremely huge.

I don't know about the 1% of wealthy population part though. ik my dad can't afford those expensive bags, but he's crazy about luxury brands so he bought a shirt from there. I'm just speaking from my experience. I'm definitely not that rich.

05c1d7fe93d80c7c4a0877bf80cdecc22d1bf8ea.gifv 91331b2fb3b2cd09d18f21e5f7376f5b40f86cdf.gifv 16b2e038443a304ad104191d0ac75e5faf20109e.gifv

Edited once, last by kingkook ().

• Makes sense as I said before I really am not a luxury brand expert so prices I can only compare through the website so if stuff are less expensive in countries like India I wouldn't personally know.

I honestly don't know how much cheaper they are there, but IF they are, this would one possible explanation.

• I could see Anna Wintour possibly wanting them for a Vogue shoot and having them come to the Met Gala to raise the profile of this event since A listers have been abandoning it since trash like the Kardashian family all attend

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!