• oh yea ,maybe i am unlucky

most ppl just wanna shove their idea down to my throat just because i dont act like them

still i have other criteria when it comes to relationship :suggestiver:

As you should, tbh. 8o It gets easier with age I think? I definitely care less and less every year.

• Official Post

everyone can have an opinion on a public forum...but saying there is hate for humans is like an invitation for humans who are hated to reply and respond.

it's perfectly okay to want to be alone and to want to distance yourself from others. there's nothing wrong with you for disliking many people, it doesn't mean anything other than that you might be an introvert or have those types of qualities or personality type.

you can't possibly get along with everyone and it's absurd to expect to LIKE OR HATE every human, especially if there is no effort made to get to know them better. i think there is something you can learn from everyone and i hope you find your happy medium of distance to others (especially during covid) and the intimacy you may desire in the future or the peace of mind you need to thrive alone.

please be sure to reach out if you are having troubling thoughts to a licensed mental health professional.

please be well~

:danceb:

• no ,not interested

• I generally like people and being around some decent ones is fine. Leaning anywhere towards the negative end of the spectrum feels like a waste of energy investment. Too bad most people can't feel energy, it would make weeding out and minimizing time spent around the more toxic ones a lot easier.

• No offense but I’ve seen ur posts a lot and am genuinely concerned

Are you ok? Like mentally ? Maybe is good to visit a doctor in regards to mental health

No I am not trolling or being rude but ur posts raised concern for me

Good luck!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!