Lisa solo canceled..

• yea if that june solo was coming we would've known about it by now....ive gotten used to the dissappointment from yg now. i wonder if they'll do all the solos before the 7 year contract is up

If they can't be active as a group i hope they can at least be active as soloists bc they also disappear from time to time ..

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

• I was about to say. There hasn’t been any announcement. But Lisa seems to be preparing for her solo the past few weeks, if they cancel it now for this BP project, then that’s very cruel to lisa

Actually I was in doubt, but I don't see them releasing her solo now when they changed their background SNS and "teased" about the surprise..

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

• ... until further notice.

They changed every BP sns background to the poster of the 5th anniversary so yes, 2 months without nothing and the surprise won't even be music related. I'm not happy tbh. Not happy at all.

I will obviously like the surprise, but I don't like how YGE decide things and I'm not liking how some blinks are already saying that it's ok if Lisa solo isn't being released.

Anyways, I'm in a state of hating everybody (joking).

Bye!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't do this to me!!

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

• YG: Let’s announce Lisa’s solo ¬‿¬

Blinks: It’s going to be released right :eyes:

YG: …

Blinks: .. it’s going to be right…? ?(

YG: Oops sorry cancelled deal with it. Here’s the 5th aniversary poster :saint:

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 🌍🌎🌏

Tzuyu is truly the #1 k-pop idol 🥺

The Movie 2021.08

SpicyCanineBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

• I had my doubts when it was may end and beginning of June when we got no news about Lisa's solo.

The only thing we could rely on is that she was wearing a wig.

I don't understand why is it so difficult for yg to realese her solo which will just be one song with a video. There is no excuse for this. They even talked about it in the article.

This is not done. Just incompetence at its full form.

Maybe in August end? Who knows? No idea when the group will make a comeback either. This is exhausting.

..:* :**:. .:**:.*.:.

04434535149d480644979509a033f1412f0a8b79.gifv 9f94f4554694478127beddde683e313fd35bd916.gifv 96bd481068553f584de446481c17bf31d11a505c.gifv

• I had my doubts when it was may end and beginning of June when we got no news about Lisa's solo.

The only thing we could rely on is that she was wearing a wig.

I don't understand why is it so difficult for yg to realese her solo which will just be one song with a video. There is no excuse for this. They even talked about it in the article.

This is not done. Just incompetence at its full form.

Maybe in August end? Who knows? No idea when the group will make a comeback either. This is exhausting.

I thought they would announce after her performance with Ikon, but as I saw how things were quiet i already imagined things got delayed gets again...

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

• I saw the photobook and... Interesting that we still don't have a thread about the blantly disrespect towards just her.

When it comes to Lisa, they simply don’t care. If even the smallest thing happens to one of the other girls, everyone is furious. But they are literally willing Lisa to be disrespected and mistreated. They would send trucks if she actually got a dance break, even though she is the main dancer!

If her solo is sabotaged in anyway, or they promote the group instead/ as well, Lisa fans will have every right to stop supporting group projects, which they contribute the most to despite her mistreatment.

LISOO SOLOS WHEN?

• When it comes to Lisa, they simply don’t care. If even the smallest thing happens to one of the other girls, everyone is furious. But they are literally willing Lisa to be disrespected and mistreated. They would send trucks if she actually got a dance break, even though she is the main dancer!

If her solo is sabotaged in anyway, or they promote the group instead/ as well, Lisa fans will have every right to stop supporting group projects, which they contribute the most to despite her mistreatment.

Sad, honestly sad. Lisa deserves better!

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!