Thank you BTS AESO? Who is Aeso?

• Can someone explain to me why this is trending 1 worldwide?

I know she's a fan account who helped a lot of ARMYs buy merch. (i think?)

But why is it closing?

• ellemae

Changed the title of the thread from “Thank you BTS AESO” to “Thank you BTS AESO? Who is Aeso?”.
  • Shes closing because she promotes solo stan content and she was called out so shes playing victim.

I dont know why people think trending a hashtag about someone doing something illegal is a good idea :sweatr:

• She has spread toxic solo stuff several times. I think shes just very attention seeking and cares more about her ego than BTS

i think that this is a bit too much..

i agree she is too quick in posting stuff for the size of account she is,

but i've only heard 2 things she has done (the jin thing & now jimin? if there's more, please correct me)

& tbh the jimin thing seemed big, no?

she should think more before retweeting/posting such tweets & twt army should stop cancelling everyone for anything

anyway, the # is so embarrasing..

• I honestly never had any problems with her. She wasnt even a very opinionated person like other big accounts. She did use to retweet some contents from solo stans but how was it wrong if those accounts werent a malicious solo stans. When she did problematic stuff, she always apologised. I think it's just some armys over-reacting.

• She posted that thing that made armys attack Time, I think?

I think cancelling is not even whats happened at any time. Its just been a few people telling her to delete it or calling her out and then she sends her minions to attack them and closes.

Someone on my tl called her out last time and she got like thousands of horrible death threats from her fans. I dont like her or her minions after that. This cult she has is weird. They stan her more than BTS.

• She posted that thing that made armys attack Time, I think?

I think cancelling is not even whats happened at any time. Its just been a few people telling her to delete it or calling her out and then she sends her minions to attack them and closes.

Someone on my tl called her out last time and she got like thousands of horrible death threats from her fans. I dont like her or her minions after that. This cult she has is weird. They stan her more than BTS.

tbh the minions problem is something every big account has and it's so f ridiculous? how are you gonna threaten someone for someone you know nothing about (isn't even a known person)?? stupid

as long as qdeoks is here, everything will be fine

• can we bring twitter drama here though?

Anyway, aeso has thrown Yoongi under the bus during JJ incident in may, and had tendency to cater to solos' request, even retweeting victimizing posts. Some ARMYs who do not like solo enabling post called her out, but even those people got dogpiled by her minions afterwards LOL.

Her acc grew too quickly, she just made the new acc in June. Anyway I dislike the fact that ARMYs put fanaccount in such a pedestal, we have plenty of streamers, we'll work just fine LMAO.

• I unfollowed her a long time ago because I found her posts and attitude annoying. She said and rtd things that rubbed me the wrong way.

Just stick to unproblematic qdeoks.

• Shes closing because she promotes solo stan content and she was called out so shes playing victim.

I dont know why people think trending a hashtag about someone doing something illegal is a good idea :sweatr:

Ohhh so this is why. Thank you!

• Why do some people idolize fansites or some twitter user? Like there was this one guy who stole content and his minions sent death threats to the original posters when they complained

• haven't been to twitter for a while, so I didn't know about recent truck thing,

but I follow aeso , maybe since I create my fan acc at august last year,

Don't know anything about her, but she got cancelled earlier because she did comment (or retweet) about JK's TIME magazine, and later she apologized,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!