Thank you BTS AESO? Who is Aeso?

• She has spread toxic solo stuff several times. I think shes just very attention seeking and cares more about her ego than BTS.

I was shocked when I saw the #. The # wasnt necessasy. But I agree that she cared about her ego more than BTS.

About the truck thing, is it normalized now? Cuz JMs trucks have been there for days and many supporting it. Even JM fanbases openly thanked them for sending the trucks :wow: and they didnt get any backlash for it

https://twitter.com/ParkJiminU…/1350017366894157827?s=19

I honestly never had any problems with her. She wasnt even a very opinionated person like other big accounts. She did use to retweet some contents from solo stans but how was it wrong if those accounts werent a malicious solo stans. When she did problematic stuff, she always apologised. I think it's just some armys over-reacting.

while I said I agreed with Myaza that she cares more about her ego than anything. I think canceling her was too much. She wasnt that bad imo

• So asking for reporting a Jimin anti blog with 4M subscribers is worth cancellation now ? And all these OTP7 accounts who attacked her didn’t post anything to spread awareness about that matter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!