Official Digital Thread

• Alcohol free dropping more each hour after their 24 hours ended. A bit early, but it's looking like their 4th flop in a row. Wow consistent and dominant girl group did that lmao.

I cant stop me fell for 2 days straight then started re rising and peaked at 12 two weeks later. It has barely been 24 hours, waay to early to call it a flop

• I cant stop me fell for 2 days straight then started re rising and peaked at 12 two weeks later. It has barely been 24 hours, waay to early to call it a flop

I said, a bit too early, but it's not waaaaay too early considering everything we know. ICSM was still a flop as well, but even it peaked higher in its first 24 hours. AF will have to rise a lot, which doesn't seem likely, but not impossible either.

• Almost all songs fall after 24 hours. With promotions it'll stabilize and rise. Just give it some time.

Most hits either reach the top 10 in their first 24 hours or continue to rise after their first 24 hours. Few true hits fell then rose again. It has happened, but to say "almost all" is a gross exaggeration.

• I said, a bit too early, but it's not waaaaay too early considering everything we know. ICSM was still a flop as well, but even it peaked higher in its first 24 hours. AF will have to rise a lot, which doesn't seem likely, but not impossible either.

Let promotion begin, its doing way better than ICSM everywhere except melon which is weird

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Alcohol free dropping more each hour after their 24 hours ended. A bit early, but it's looking like their 4th flop in a row. Wow consistent and dominant girl group did that lmao.

I reckon now Twice needs promotion to get a hit.

So hopefully promotion can do them wonders.

On the other hand, aespa reached top10 without music shows comeback. And with music show promotions, the song recently just reached top3.

• Let promotion begin, its doing way better than ICSM everywhere except melon which is weird

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Melon is the biggest platform in Korea still, so it's kind of the most important...

• Im surprised the song is doing well on the two other charts but totally not doing well on MelOn

Bugs and Genie are real time chart that's why it's easier to chart well in this chart compare to flo and Melon who are UL chart and doesn't count the total stream

but i really thought that Twice would have been much higher even on Melon old chart, but their charting on the old chart and the 24h chart is pretty much the same :/

which in my opinion isn't a really good thing, because even in term of streaming people doesn't really stream Alcohol free on Melon

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• Twice is stable in genie and bugs at this hour which is not common bc BTS should have kick them out by now

Aespa reaction to so high charting at the begining is hype as a new gg, smth twice doesn't have anymore

I wonder how bg will do bc it seem like the only thing that can move the charts as they been the same for the last 2 weeks

• Twice is stable in genie and bugs at this hour which is not common bc BTS should have kick them out by now

Aespa reaction to so high charting at the begining is hype as a new gg, smth twice doesn't have anymore

I wonder how bg will do bc it seem like the only thing that can move the charts as they been the same for the last 2 weeks

nah, iirc BTS-Butter often lost it's 1st position on Bugs during midnight hour, so I'm not really surprise. Despite what ppl say, I think BTS K-fandom already past their midnight mass-streaming era tbh.

• nah, iirc BTS-Butter often lost it's 1st position on Bugs during midnight hour, so I'm not really surprise. Despite what ppl say, I think BTS K-fandom already past their midnight mass-streaming era tbh.

Or other song

but I thru they would follow exo pattern if they were doing badly but they are still there

Either it's the public or their fandom, even tho most k-onces been ass with them

The only reason i can think of why BTS isnt #1 on the two real time chart is because the fandom isnt too hardcore this round. They already passed that era of fandom mass streaming to get good digitals.

Whereas i can see why Twice and Exo doing better on genie and bugs cause the fandom are focusing to get some #1 at least, and those two are the easiest to get.

• Im more surprised that next level overtook dun dun dance. i thought dun dun dance would be doing better because it is a summer song.

Seems like OMG should continue promotion instead of ending it

Already see this coming and Im actually surprise DDD manage to hold a bit. Next Level buzz seems really big in SK in the past weeks.

OMG promotion for this comeback was really lackluster the only big guesting they have was MMTG, miracles are really expecting a repackage with how empty the promotion is.

In another note

Did not expect this, seems another big hit for Heize.

• i dont know how but Alcohol Free passed Butter and is n.1 on instiz realtime

• i dont know how but Alcohol Free passed Butter and is n.1 on instiz realtime

If I'm not mistake, Melon is having problems right now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!