What is MMTG and where to watch?

• wrong link I think:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Itโ€™s a YouTube channel. Click on the channel and you will see other videos. I think itโ€™s part of SBS channel crew or something and JaeJae is the host.

• wrong link I think:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Itโ€™s a YouTube channel. Click on the channel and you will see other videos. I think itโ€™s part of SBS channel crew or something and JaeJae is the host.

Does this have a full episode? I wanna watch the ones with reactionsss :lover1:

• if you want to have fun those are episodes you should deffo watch

External Content www.youtube.com

• WAHHH thank u for these!

• The performances posted above are from that episode. I don't think they will post the full episode that aired on SBS. If you search 'mmtg' and limit the search to this week then you will find some full segments.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• well it was just released so i'm sure they will given time

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!