The dumb reason IDOL, ON, and Life Goes On are viewed as flops when none of them are.

• Your story is a good example of a fan who saw what antis said and believed it. I'm glad you see the reality now.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• LGO is probably gonna end up the floppiest of the trio. Idol really caught on in SK, On is remembered somewhat fondly for the performances at least (justice for Black Swan, the true tt of MOTS7 era!!) , but I feel like LGO is their most forgettable title track and no one will probably ever remember it happened in a couple years

• LGO is probably gonna end up the floppiest of the trio. Idol really caught on in SK, On is remembered somewhat fondly for the performances at least (justice for Black Swan, the true tt of MOTS7 era!!) , but I feel like LGO is their most forgettable title track and no one will probably ever remember it happened in a couple years

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

I don’t know. Now we are still living in the pandemic. 10 years from now, people might want to recapture this feeling and songs like LGO are perfect time capsules. Only time will tell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!