I AM OVER A LOT OF Y'ALL! WHERE WERE ALL THE "I'M DISAPPOINTED IN THEIR QUALITY THE LAST FEW YEARS" THREADS WHEN...

• ...or the whole "same as Dynamite, no creativity left, it's mediocre", "they're pandering to the west" opinions when these came out? Where was that energy then?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And many more...

:pepe-cringe:

I don't rant often but y'all ain't slick and are annoying af...if you truly feel that way that's totally fine and are perfectly entitled to that, but I would of expected these threads/comments then (even though I'm sick and tired of the long essays). It looks like some of you playing it up for attention since it was relatively quiet when 'BE' came out. The standards for BTS are past the pearly gates at this point.

:pepe-popcorn:

Ok I'm done rambling now... need some more Butter for my popcorn.

:peperun:

• at this point, they’re just pressed and jealous.

sometimes, i wish they use the energy on essay writing to more productive things, like focusing on their faves.

• Tbh, my genuine opinions about the songs above:

Black Swan is a masterpiece, bigger than just a K-pop song, honestly sad that it wasn't more popular or whatever, but there's not a lot I as an individual can do about it.

Life Goes On was good, but kind of forgettable (in my opinion).

BE as a whole didn't impress me that much tbh, the exception is Blue and Grey, it's a really beautiful song.

So, in conclusion, I wasn't as impressed with their releases as I used to be. I admit, not all of them are westernized, I think the most westernized album was MAPS: Persona, when they were doing all those collabs etc. The only reason I'm putting out my opinion now is because I've seen people using the argument: 'Only Dynamite and Butter are in English, why aren't you talking about those other recent releases, huh?'

So there, I know a large majority of people are going to disagree with me, which is fine, I respect your opinion and your taste, it just turns out these songs weren't my cup of tea.

• I know right! And those ex armys gosh. Why do you even check them out if you unstanned and don't want them in your life again huh? Yall say Butter has no creativity and is a copy of Dynamite when you all are copying Blackpink antis with "this song is a copy of x song" and "and their last song Dynamite is way better". First of all Dynamite was not their recent release. Second stop trying to copy other antis.

• I know right?!

too tired to leave reply to those thread,

Butter literally just their 2nd english song in their 8 years career, also, Mots7 literally exist, and BE just released 6 months ago.

I get drained like 2 sentences in reading any of that mess lmao

If you don't like the style anymore I'm fine with that, it's whatever but to knock the quality in essays is dumb.

• That's fine if songs aren't your cup of tea... I make threads about that all the time and get annoyed at the few ARMYs who can't take negative opinions.

I however lump you with the annoying group doing the essays for attention because of the other stuff you said. Like I said...y'all ain't slick.

• That's fine if songs aren't your cup of tea... I make threads about that all the time and get annoyed at the few ARMYs who can't take negative opinions.

I however lump you with the annoying group doing the essays for attention because of the other stuff you said. Like I said...y'all ain't slick.

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not an attention whore. Besides, the only reason I write 'essays' is because I try my best to get my point or opinion across and I'm actually open for and willing to have nice discussions. I just hate the responses like : 'stfu hater', 'you're irrelevant' etc. I guess I forgot I'm on a K-pop forum, people just aren't mature enough, so that was my mistake...

• I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not an attention whore. Besides, the only reason I write 'essays' is because I try my best to get my point or opinion across and I'm actually open for and willing to have nice discussions. I just hate the responses like : 'stfu hater', 'you're irrelevant' etc. I guess I forgot I'm on a K-pop forum, people just aren't mature enough, so that was my mistake...

This thread isn't just for you but you clearly know you fall into this category based on the replies.

:wellr:

• This thread isn't just for you but you clearly know you fall into this category based on the replies.

:wellr:

Whatever, I'm not going to even bother anymore to try to change your opinion about me. It's just silly how you guys think you can dictate what other people post. Same could be said about you: if you don't like what you read, just move on.

• They can dislike the song. They are entitled to their opinion. But what I dont like is when they think their opinion is fact and try to shame others for liking the song. I'm pretty sure I wouldnt like every songs they like, in fact I think 90% of recent kpop releases are trash. But it's just my opinion and I dont go around the forum calling people out for praising and supporting those songs.

• Whatever, I'm not going to even bother anymore to try to change your opinion about me. It's just silly how you guys think you can dictate what other people post. Same could be said about you: if you don't like what you read, just move on.

You can say whatever you want just like I can be annoyed by it...

I did move on and didn't even reply to your thread...so lmao

• PERSONA's only collab was with Halsey.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!