Songs recommendation.. but first, how old are you?

• 19 years old? This song is for you :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20? Try listen to this song <3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

23? There's this super catchy song :wink:

25? As Bol4 said, "You're in the middle of the most beautiful 20s so don't be afraid" <3

28? This one is perfect 8)

Older than 28?

Do you have any recommendation for me? :wink:

• I'm a walking music encyclopedia... so if I told you how old I was, you would judge that because I might be older than you? Music is a universal language. Has nothing to do with age.

No of course. Oh I was just playing with the songs title, nothing about the thread is serious. I didn't realize that this might not be a good idea, I am sorry..

• yay i do like stray kids :claps:

for you :smirks:

How bout this one

• this song is perfect for my page ^^

External Content www.youtube.com

• So... My entire life was "songs for this birthday or that birthday". I can't find songs for anything except, and please forgive me... When my daughter turned 17 last year... I'm sure you know this one.

And because none of my kiddos like regular cake, we play this on her birthday every year. Please forgive me.

• this song is perfect for my page ^^

External Content www.youtube.com

This song is perfect for me too ^^

• Thanks! Great recommendation :)

• So... My entire life was "songs for this birthday or that birthday". I can't find songs for anything except, and please forgive me... When my daughter turned 17 last year... I'm sure you know this one.

And because none of my kiddos like regular cake, we play this on her birthday every year. Please forgive me.

Ooh..Ice cream cake is a fun song for birthdays! :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!