3 BTS group covers and remakes

• Official Post

1. SO 4 MORE

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They used the instrumental from this song..

ORIGINAL: LIKE WATER BY PRO ERA

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. COFFEE

They kept the chorus...

ORIGINAL: DRINKING COFFEE BY URBAN ZAKAPA

3. ARIRANG

They did wonders with this one

A remake of the traditional folk song 'ARIRANG'

I would put more covers but that'll exceed the usual amount so I'll keep them for part 2

Anywho~

The moral of this story is that BTS can make any song theirs darling~

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

• Official Post

Whoa - what kind of ARMY am I?! I never heard the first one!!!!!

tenor.gif

I have never heard the first one either! I genuinely thought I must have seen everything at this point! Thank you for sharing! :borahae:

Lol @ the both of you ^^

It's understandable

these boys have way too many songs ;(

I can't guarantee that I've listened to everything they've put out yet myself ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!