Cao Lu a victim of kpop industry?

• Cao Lu said Fiestar members only got USD 5,000 for working two years in kpop business .

She is unable to Run Coffee Restaurant in China.

She has learned only being kpop artist, but in China she cannot live as Artist.

Here we have difference between top artists and Labels that don't respect their artists.

I feels with Cao Lu 8|</3

The Girls have spend 5-6 years as Trainees in kpop got grouped but havn't earned enough money to create a good income.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 7 times, last by Hermes101 ().

• Hermes101

Changed the title of the thread from “Cao Lu a vigim of kpop industry” to “Cao Lu a vigtim of kpop industry”.
  • From what I know she is the only Chinese Artist that hasn't made it big back in China...

(I don't know why exactly but my guess is that She failed to develop herself to the Chinese audience and go back to China to deveop)

• Hermes101

Changed the title of the thread from “Cao Lu a vigtim of kpop industry” to “Cao Lu a victim of kpop industry”.
  • From what I know she is the only Chinese Artist that hasn't made it big back in China...

(I don't know why exactly but my guess is that She failed to develop herself to the Chinese audience and go back to China to deveop)

I don't agree.

Cao Lu did a great Job in S-Korea but finally she sucked.

Fiestar Label hasn't paid the Girls royaltys.

Jezi is one of best rapper girls in kpop! A Juwel for Kakao music.

• Hermes101

Changed the title of the thread from “Cao Lu a victim of kpop industry” to “Cao Lu a victim of kpop industry?”.
  • what part did you now agree with my friend?

• Fiestar album 'Black Label' belongs to best albums of girl groups.

Doesn't such artists deserve more attention?

I'm not familar with their album sorry

my only comment was in relation to Cao Lu herself and not necessarily fiestar...since the topic was Cao Lu right?

I thought you were referring to Cao Lu in particular but If you are referring to Fiestar generally then I know nothing about them sorry lol

• Meh, I remember she went on Hello Counsellor where one of the concerns was about this married couple who moved to a rural area from Seoul because the husband's dream was to own an oyster business or some shit. The wife would wake up at 6, cook, clean, prepare their kids for school and THEN shuck oysters for 10+ hours.

Her husband would only help out for around 2 hours and would spend the rest of the day socializing with his colleagues. When his wife expressed that she was being overworked, he said it was her problem since she was so slow with everything. He also said he didn't do chores because he was tired and that his wife had no right to be tired.

Everyone there were obviously horrified at the way this dude was treating his wife, but miss Cao Lu just says - "I don't think it's a big deal, if I loved my husband, I would think it's my duty to do whatever he asks and I'd be happy.' Best part is she thought she was being endearing lol.

With views like that, I'm surprised she even made it into the industry. I'd have expected her to marry someone at like 20 and serve her husband forever.

• DIVORCE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!