Why do 3rd/4th Gen stans like to go like "who are these old groups they made no impact I don't know them"

• Yeah because imagine 10 years from now in 2031 if you are still in KPOP, the new 5th/6th Gen stans are gonna come at you like "who the fk are these 3rd Gen groups I literally haven't heard their songs before" and you will know how it feels.

Downplaying what 2nd Gen groups have done when you guys were still sucking on your god dam pacifiers when they were popular and now you guys are probably still doing it

Anyways since I already baited you guys into this thread, might as well watch the best GG song of the 2nd Gen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's because they didn't even care about KPOP before joining it. It is usually the new fans to jump into the KPOP community recently that do that. BTW, Sugarfree is definitely one of T-ara best song :pepelove1::pepemusic:

• I don't really care if newer fans don't know 2nd generation groups and music, they don't HAVE to. But there's no need to dismiss their achievements and insult them just because you didn't witness their impact first hand. I don't know why this is so difficult to understand.

• I actually don't care. By the time 5th or 6th or even 4th starts making noise, I would probably quit Kpop already lol

I stan my artists, not generations of kpop. People say they hate x artists or x's music is trash on daily basis so hearing someone claim they don't know x or certain songs isn't even that unbearable lol. At least it's not pure hating.

• Because some of you 2rd gen stans are annoying. You go "__ group paved the way not bts" when their achievements are nothing compared to what bts has done, I mean, this type of things are irritating. 3rd gen stans are just the same towards 4th gen and I guess 4th gen will be like that towards 5th gen and etc. Bitter and salty people never disappear

• Yassss! Sugar free is a bop~! Ong. And fr, like I don't think it's neccesary to learn a lot about previous gens but at least have some respect or minimal knowledge. I've only been a kpop fan for 2 years, but I got educated real quick. Some people really be likeeee: Omg! Taeyeon? Who tf is that?" Like sis, I guarantee she's more iconic then your fave but anywayssss.

And don't even get me started on individual talent. Like some new fans aren't even aware of some of the best dancers and vocalists in the entire history of kpop, let alone just 2nd gen. All they care about or know is popularity.

I'll use this moment to bring attention to Hoya of Infinite, easily one of the best dancers of all time, with vocals for days. Let me bless y'all real quick, with the sexiest mv of all time. Your very welcome in advance.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ( evo-evolution since I know you stan talent and hotness)

More of his amazing dancing:

UNDERRATED KING :pepe-heart-eyes:

That is all. yw again.

:peperun:

• It's true, this one is a talent magnet, the attracting force is strong

:yesr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• They don't know any better. Once it clicks (doesn't happen for everyone), the people who can respect how it influenced and shaped groups from newer generations will.

• I love being told SHINee is a Nugu group that doesn't matter - especially when they took the Rookie Grand Slam - (1 of only 5 groups btw to do so), Literally CREATED INTO REALITY dance practices, more intense choreo with Lucifer and I could go on but it gets old to fight about it.

But yeah sure, SHINee had no impact on Kpop.

• I love being told SHINee is a Nugu group that doesn't matter - especially when they took the Rookie Grand Slam - (1 of only 5 groups btw to do so), Literally CREATED INTO REALITY dance practices, more intense choreo with Lucifer and I could go on but it gets old to fight about it.

They are upholding a standard and legacy that almost nobody else, or their team, is really putting in the developmental work to measure up to. That's good for SHINee, but a big disappointment for the industry.

• They are upholding a standard and legacy that nobody else, or their team, is really putting in the developmental work to measure up to. That's good for SHINee, but a big disappointment for the industry.

I agree - honestly though SHINee has become more Contemporary over the years, and that might have been a slight downfall - but I personally love it. It is sad to see how little views they get sometimes, but the boys said it themselves - they're doing it for themselves now - and that makes my heart incredibly happy.

I remember when Shinee was "IT" group in the West. They had huge popularity on the West and in Japan as much as I remember.

Kpop already started to spread during second generation. The videos would jump on yt and a lot of them were really popular all over the world. I even have friends who got into kpop bc of G's days-Something and Miss A's titles.

Everyone heard and watched Fantastic baby and I am the best. Everyone in my class! And than someone comes and say 0 impact...... Sorry, but you are not right!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!