RM & Jimin buy apartments in Korea’s most expensive apartment complex Nine One Hannam

• Grammy-nominated South Korean music group BTS members RM and Jimin reportedly purchased two of the most expensive apartments in South Korea. A few days ago, RM aka Namjoon, the leader of the Billboard Hot 100 charting group, sold his flat for a marginal profit of $800,000, which was in Hannam Hill.

According to reports, RM sold his last apartment, which he bought in November 2019 for $4.4 million in the same area where 'BTS dorm' was located along with vocalist Jin who owned a house in Hannam Hill. After selling off the last residence, RM and Jimin have bought apartments at Seoul's Nine One Hannam complex, known as the most expensive apartment complex in South Korea.

How much does Jimin and RM's new apartments cost?

RM and Jimin became bought their new homes in the last week of May. RM reportedlypurchased an apartment spanning around 293.93 square meters for $5.7 million (6.36 billion KRW) in cash without any loan on March 31, 2021. 'Filter' crooner on the other hand became the home owner on May 26 and bought almost the same size apartment as RM for $5.3 million USD (5.9 billion KRW). RM's apartment additionally comes with a cozy terrace.

The Nine One Hannam complex

The Nine One Hannam complex, becoming more and more appealing for the young generation as it offers the best of everything. With a beautiful view of Han river on the side, Nine One Hannam is actually located in central Seoul. For the tempting location and high status of the apartment complex, it is often called “Korea’s Beverly Hills". The 341-unit complex with tight-knit security is also famous for being a “fortress in the middle of the city“ where famous celebs like BTS and EXO members live. The apartement complex is especially ideal for high-profile artists who want the best of privacy as it offers a complex four-step verification system.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rich Kings but as expected korean architecture and interior design PARTICULARLY for their luxury houses leaves a lot to be desired!

• BTS are like cash is laying. Lets buy something and change apartments. We are bored. Jungkook said tired of these apartments . Lets buy a villa😂

And they dont even take loans. Tens of millions lying around lol

• Rich Kings but as expected korean architecture and interior design PARTICULARLY for their luxury houses leaves a lot to be desired!

You just couldn’t make a thread without clamping down on Korean culture could you :rolleyes1:

• I am sure the intense security is needed. Look how fast people found the location and layout of JK’s house. I hope he had excellent security.

• I am sure the intense security is needed. Look how fast people found the location and layout of JK’s house. I hope he had excellent security.

I read properties are public record in korea

These expensive area are higly secure though!

• These are private information that reporters pry into and get. And publish them ofc.... do we need to know about their new homes and stuff? Isn’t it kinda creepy and invasive ( dangerous) like giving info to sasaengs

Koreans say it's public information in Sk. Property sales are publicized online in registrar sites

• Wtf? That sounds so dangerous. Is this like this in every country? Like random people can know?

It is public info in a lot of countries. Like in my country you can get land records from deeds office in the jurisdiction that the property is located in.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice place and area. I dont like the kitchen at all though.The decor is bad and it feels too closed in for such a nice place. Don't mind me though. I'm just obsessed with nice kitchens :oops:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!