RM & Jimin buy apartments in Korea’s most expensive apartment complex Nine One Hannam

• Woahhh I’m so naive. This would make me feel terrified, esp if I was a celebrity.

It’s also public for tax and security reasons. You can also see the buy and sell history of the properties in most countries.

Real estate agencies and the building owners sometimes “leak” that the home has been purchased to boost the value of the area.

• And Lee Jieun (IU) bought a $11.7 million property , more expensive than both combined.

• And Lee Jieun (IU) bought a $11.7 million property , more expensive than both combined.

Wow, are we supposed to clap or what? Now that you have proven that there are people richer than BTS. Are they supposed to accept defeat and bow down ? Lmaoo y’all are so 😂😂😂😂 creating competitions for shit that doesn’t matter

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• Hmmm... Rumors have been circulating for a while that BTS' new dorm is in NINEONE Hanham. Let's see if it will be also confirmed.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!