TC Candler already be biased towards TWICE and Jihyo?

• TC Candler is showing interest to TWICE and Jihyo?

IMG-20210531-085324.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ratna_drew

Changed the title of the thread from “TC Candler already be bias to TWICE and Jihyo?” to “TC Candler already be biased towards TWICE and Jihyo?”.
  • They comment on many K-pop videos for clout since many K-pop fans take them seriously. Why do you think there's so many K-pop idols in their ranking and why does it looks so much like a popularity ranking?

• How legit is Tc candler ? Like outside of KPOP I've never heard them , I've never heard anyone taking their ranking seriously

It's not legit. It's basically one guy, 1 of the many who make lists, that got lucky that his beauty ranking became more widespread, then he saw that he could majorly boost his views by including large numbers of K-pop idols among his beauty ranking. But it's basically an emperor's new clothes tale.

This has been known for many years already.

However, a number of K-pop fans liked to play ignorant just to brag and boast about their biases ending up on the list. And new K-pop fans don't know that TC Candler is a farce, and fall for it once again, and so the cycle repeats.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• It's not legit. It's basically one guy, 1 of the many who make lists, that got lucky that his beauty ranking became more widespread, then he saw that he could majorly boost his views by including large numbers of K-pop idols among his beauty ranking. But it's basically an emperor's new clothes tale.

However, a number of K-pop fans liked to play ignorant just to brag and boast about their biases ending up on the list. And new K-pop fans don't know that TC Candler is a farce, and fall for it once again, and so the cycle repeats.

No different to brand reputation rankings guy in different ways. He uses the month's stats, Candler takes into account fan votes. But they both probably boost their personal faves.

TCCandler is obsessed with that bunny faced girl who gained a career through his lists (and Pewdiepie I guess), but now she doesn't really need him anymore he might turn even more to K-Pop girls because that's where the buzz is.

• No different to brand reputation rankings guy in different ways. He uses the month's stats, Candler takes into account fan votes. But they both probably boost their personal faves.

TCCandler is obsessed with that bunny faced girl who gained a career through his lists (and Pewdiepie I guess), but now she doesn't really need him anymore he might turn even more to K-Pop girls because that's where the buzz is.

I don't even think they take into account fan votes. Their list wasn't consistent with the likes on Instagram. People with 30k in the Top 10, people with 300k out of the Top 100.

• No different to brand reputation rankings guy in different ways. He uses the month's stats, Candler takes into account fan votes. But they both probably boost their personal faves.

Who's the bunny faced girl?

And yeah, the brand rep ranking seems sus too, although counting mentions and references and such seems the right approach. I gather google trends uses sortlike data, but on a larger, more comprehensive scale.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• nah you can see TC Candler in so many groups yt comments section

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah and i will never understand why he's rankings are taking so seriously, and since he started ranking PewDiePie and PewDiePie reacting to it, TC made his ranking go higher and higher until he made him the most handsome man in the world which was so odd O_o

• It's not legit. It's basically one guy, 1 of the many who make lists, that got lucky that his beauty ranking became more widespread, then he saw that he could majorly boost his views by including large numbers of K-pop idols among his beauty ranking. But it's basically an emperor's new clothes tale.

I really don't understand why people keep on hyping his videos as if some sort of experte is making the ranking when we all know he ranks people based on the clout the can give him, but seriously i blame akp for giving him that clout they we're the first who gave him attention and they made it as some sort of serious thing

• I really don't understand why people keep on hyping his videos as if some sort of experte is making the ranking when we all know he ranks people based on the clout the can give him, but seriously i blame akp for giving him that clout they we're the first who gave him attention and they made it as some sort of serious thing

Yeah, true.

I also blame a number of AKP posters who knew TC Candler was a clown's act and a oneman show - yet they still kept putting it on a pedestal, only so that they could boast and brag about their biases :sketchyk:

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!