We don't talk enough about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NCT is a 2 million seller groups and i saw no thread about it -_-

and it deserve much more hype

it's always time to stan NCT !!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and to remind you all , how You all categorize NCT as SM futur biggest flop

I love Karma x)))

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• *NCT Dream you mean

There was a thread about this a few days ago

jesus they are 23 this is a god damn football team :D

I knew they exist but never listened to anything they did, will check later :thumbup:

NCT Dream, the unit that sold 2 million with their latest album, have 7 members.

It's true that NCT have 23 members but NCT is a brand and those members don't release music together (where all 23 participate at once), the promote as 3 fixed units with regular number of members (9,7,7) and 1 special unit which has a different combination of members each time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!