Guys, I need advice on how to move forward as a Kpop stan.

• In recent weeks, I haven't been able to watch all of my favs vlives, variety show appearance, comeback stage and even their vlogs. I been able to getting updates on IG though. And to be honest, I kinda skipped some of them because it can be too much. Now there are weverse and universe app as well. I'm just overwhelmed. I'm currently studying IT programming and I feel have to focus on that, because I'm afraid to fall behind it. Any advice how to balance the life of a stan and the real world? ?(

• I can't remember the last time I watched a variety show or something to see my favorite kpop artists. I'm only listening to music, and yeah, hanging around on this forum, but this wasn't a smart decision. I feel like I'm wasting my time here and am not as productive as I should be, since the finals are coming up. I'm also studying IT/Computer Science, so I get you. But as the comment above said, you don't have to watch everything. Just watch what makes you happy and in what you're truly interested.

• for me i really like spending time on kpop bc it's kinda a hobby of mine and it's destressing, so i go to school in the morning, come home in the afternoon, study until evening/night(usually finish everything at 11 plus pm), and after finishing everything, have the night to midnight(till abt 12 or 1am) for content everyday

weekend like tdy till a lot later(its like 3.30am now lol i still haven't finish what i want to watch). i find this quite ok for me bc i have plenty of time to study and ofc some time for content, and still score good grades for exams. and weekend its ok bc i can wake up later

ts really ok to miss out on some content, when it's exam i always study with the mentality that content will always be there, i can watch all i want after exams but there's only 1 try for exam. atb for your studies, ik it's hard to strike a balance, i'm also still learning.

• Discipline.

One way of doing this is like caratnotcarrot suggests: confining kpop to certain conditions on the weekdays (after everything else is done) and being free to enjoy it on the weekends. If you want to be social, I'd also confine it to evenings after being outside on the weekends too.

I don't know if it's something to do cold turkey either. Just start imposing rules for how you consume k-pop and take gradual steps to a manageable lifestyle change.

It doesn't sound like you have an addiction (yet).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!