Super junior is problematic group.....

• what on earth warranted that? :pepewhat:

op probably thinks being called “androgynous” is an insult bc they think it’s gross if you say that a man looks feminine since men are supposed to look masculine and nothing else lol. The ironic thing is that looking androgynous is actually exactly what taemin wanted to be nnnnnn that’s literally his avant garde approach to his image ever since becoming a solo artist: breaking gender norms and the toxic expectation that men are masculine by default and those who also have feminine features aren’t “real men”. Op is exactly one of those people he wants to criticise fjggllfj

• op probably thinks being called “androgynous” is an insult bc they think it’s gross if you say that a man looks feminine since men are supposed to look masculine and nothing else lol. The ironic thing is that looking androgynous is actually exactly what taemin wanted to be nnnnnn that’s literally his avant garde approach to his image ever since becoming a solo artist: breaking gender norms and the toxic expectation that men are masculine by default and those who also have feminine features aren’t “real men”. Op is exactly one of those people he wants to criticise fjggllfj

I honestly think OP is just mad because those twitter stans were mad at it, and she saw it

I think she's quite young too, so I'm guessing her thinking was greatly influenced by them

but idk

• I honestly think OP is just mad because those twitter stans were mad at it, and she saw it

I think she's quite young too, so I'm guessing her thinking was greatly influenced by them

but idk

i mean sure i get that, but op literally replied “stop being creepy and delulu” to this exact post: “There's nothing wrong with being androgenous looking.”

Which is a pretty clear tell of what op thinks about someone being called “androgynous” ie. they think it’s a creepy thing to say that a man has feminine looks. Twitter influence or not, that’s still the bottom line of op’s conclusion from this mess, which yeah i’ll still call out even if op is young. In fact since op is so young they should learn more about worldly matters if they don’t want to end up being a close-minded bigot down the line. That’s a far-fetched situation but i’m just speaking of the worst case scenario here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• i mean sure i get that, but op literally replied “stop being creepy and delulu” to this exact post: “There's nothing wrong with being androgenous looking.”

Which is a pretty clear tell of what op thinks about someone being called “androgynous” ie. they think it’s a creepy thing to say that a man has feminine looks. Twitter influence or not, that’s still the bottom line of op’s conclusion from this mess, which yeah i’ll still call out even if op is young. In fact since op is so young they should learn more about worldly matters if they don’t want to end up being a close-minded bigot down the line. That’s a far-fetched situation but i’m just speaking of the worst scenario here

yeah a little sus ngl :eyes:

• There's nothing in this to be mad about, twitter stans regardless of which fandoms creates issues out of non issues and this is one of them, though I'm not seeing any fellow Shawols of mine hating on him on tlist so it's probably just some edgy kpop stans hating on him.

• Shindong said the truth. Taemin since going solo is aiming for the androgynous look and perspective tbh. He likes this identity so I don't understand why you are trying to hate on someone who said what he saw. An androgynous guy who looks as pretty as the girls dancing with him.

Op, you seem pretty young, but it's not the first time that you twist a situation and try to make an inexistent point. I suggest you to start educating yourself the same way you demand idols to educate themselves.

• There's nothing in this to be mad about, twitter stans regardless of which fandoms creates issues out of non issues and this is one of them, though I'm not seeing any fellow Shawols of mine hating on him on tlist so it's probably just some edgy kpop stans hating on him.

did not see a single shawol complaining about that statement

Most shawols were focusing on the fact that Taemin showed up at Sshindong's house to check on his editing lol

People are making things up at this point

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!