Protect stayc from those vile people

• So StayC's Yoon is getting disgusting comments from male communities for saying they will do a performance (normal performance) and not a "consolation performance" with all that it implies (look in the tweet below). We're talking about a group with minors performing in front of grown ass men with idols themselves talking about how uncomfortable it was.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know why I can't copy them but there's below the translation of some of the comments and the reactions of knetz on theqoo that reassures me after seeing the blatant mysoginy that Yoon got for nothing really.

They talk about unstanning them and deleting ASAP. Someone says they don't have to be understanding because the group is not from their family. Like what the hell??

https://twitter.com/pannchoa/status/1397925346331172871

• Weird controversy. I understand the military who don't want to portrayed as pervs just because they'd like to see a gg performance, but I also understand why idols so young wouldn't want to perform in such an environment. That being said, I still don't understand the difference between "normal performance" vs "consolation performance".

• Weird controversy. I understand the military who don't want to portrayed as pervs just because they'd like to see a gg performance, but I also understand why idols so young wouldn't want to perform in such an environment. That being said, I still don't understand the difference between "normal performance" vs "consolation performance".

Consolation implies that they are a prize, a gift given to men who have been deprived. It may have not been the case before but it seems like it now. Maybe we don't get the full implications but it seems that the men who reacted interpreted it like that

Tbh although it was first about the military, those reactions don't necessarily come from them. It's a wider problem...

• Consolation implies that they are a prize, a gift given to men who have been deprived. It may have not been the case before but it seems like it now. Maybe we don't get the full implications but it seems that the men who reacted interpreted it like that

Tbh although it was first about the military, those reactions don't necessarily come from them. It's a wider problem...

I still don't understand. What happens differently between a consolation performance and a normal performance? Don't they sing and dance on a stage? It's not gonna turn into a strip show obviously.

• idk why every group I stan gets into weird controversies. and this time against my bias Yoon. Of course she deserve to get zero hate from those Korean incels, but that's how their oppa society works like. Older men are treated like kings there. The concept of equality is still hard for their society accept because everyone enjoys the privileges of being an "oppa" or "unnie"

• Whats there to motivate? Your serving your country and protecting your land and your people. Gg's filled with underage members don't need to motivate you lol. The entitlement that reeks from these idiots. Just cuz people used to do it half a decade ago doesn't mean you need to put ggs through this shit. Shes basically a kid wtf.

Desbundar

• Being conscripted into the Army is tough and I don't see anything wrong with girl groups performing for the soldiers to give them a bit of fun away from the daily grind, but I think you should only send groups where all members are in their 20s.

P.S. Brave Girls would have disbanded now without Military performances

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!