Brave Girls faces rude questions about their ages and the general public tore down those rude questions

• Yes protect our girls we will not stand rude comments or questions

External Content streamable.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The first of the questions, given to member Yujeong, was "When are you getting married?" to which Yujeong answered: "When should I get married? I need a partner first for that to happen and when that time comes, then I’ll get married."

External Content streamable.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yuna: "I’m still 29... look at us, where do we look like ahjummas? We're sparkle sparkle and pretty~ So no, I don’t think so!
    Yujeong: "So what if you’re an ajumma?"
    Yuna: "No, I'm not. I'm still youthful!"
    Yujeong: "What do you mean youthful because you're not an ahjumma? No, ahjummas can still be youthful!"
    Minyoung: "Ahjummas FIGHTING!"

KBS has since taken down the video and re-edited/reuploaded it, removing the questions that the viewers took offense to. They also put in an apology at the beginning of the reuploaded video.

The apology reads:

External Content www.youtube.com

We are the creators of 〈Yu Hee-yeol's Sketchbook〉. We deeply apologize to all of you who may have felt uncomfortable with the content behind Brave Girls' YouTube content. This YouTube behind-the-scenes content was produced in a format in which the members read and answer questions at random by receiving questions from fans through Instagram.

However, due to the inexperience of the production staff, it was produced and uploaded with uncomfortable questions, which caused inconvenience and disappointment to many who love and support Brave Girls.

We apologize for the inconvenience of the YouTube content created to give fun to many people.

The production crew will pay more attention to the production of the content in the future. We sincerely apologize once again to all those who cherish and love Brave Girls.

A lot of Korean commenters in the reuploaded video are angry that KBS apologized to the viewers and fans, but not to Brave Girls for what they deem to be ageist and sexist questions.

PROTECT OUR GIRLS

:waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!