Is there a concept you want a group to try?

• Yash, higedan and Day 6! :lover2:

Hyuka said he likes band in general. If they met in alternate universe, they might be form a band. Taehyun vocalist, soobin drum, beomgyu lead guitar, yeonjun bass, and hyuka keyboard :angryr:

I'm also guilty of liking camp rock and high school musical songs,shawn mendes (literally all of them before txt):sweatr:

that shoulf be the order right! They were asked the same thing in a radio interview and they chose

Main vocalist-soobin

Drums-hyuka

Keyboard-taehyun

Guitar- Beomgyu

Yeonjun-Bass

Atleast we/they got 2 right :angryr:

• Yup, Minnie too

Maybe something similar to when they covered be natural

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I only got two :cryingk:

Hyuka can play 3 music instruments, he's so talented.

Soobin as vocalist? He can sing with deep voice like this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It will be really cool :whatk:

• I only got two :cryingk:

Hyuka can play 3 music instruments, he's so talented.

Soobin as vocalist? He can sing with deep voice like this

It will be really cool :whatk:

as taehyun said, there is no instrument kai cant play. But i'm dont think taehyun knows how to play keyboard as well.

Soobin's voice is actually quite versatile. His accent in their english covers is something we dont hear often from him, goes into amazing falsettos, and originally has a deep voice. Also i'm quite sure he raps, like really RAPS and this is one of the bighit's we gotta hide their real potential thing. You know it when 2 of the members choose him as the best rapper even when they could have chose yeonjun, and hyuka alredy raps quite good. I think he did rap before joining bighit and that 2 sec clip of him rapping on his first day as MC. Sorry, i went quite offtrack :sweatr:

• as taehyun said, there is no instrument kai cant play. But i'm dont think taehyun knows how to play keyboard as well.

Soobin's voice is actually quite versatile. His accent in their english covers is something we dont hear often from him, goes into amazing falsettos, and originally has a deep voice. Also i'm quite sure he raps, like really RAPS and this is one of the bighit's we gotta hide their real potential thing. You know it when 2 of the members choose him as the best rapper even when they could have chose yeonjun, and hyuka alredy raps quite good. I think he did rap before joining bighit and that 2 sec clip of him rapping on his first day as MC. Sorry, i went quite offtrack :sweatr:

I hope we're not derailed the thread :sweatr: but Yash, rapper Soobin! Idk, but he's quite confident with his rapping skill. So I'm also expecting to see him in full hiphop mode.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!