My grandma got her first smart phone

• One of my grandmas called me around 2 hours ago and said she got her first smart phone

Even tho she is very old she allready knows how to use a computer, even tho she is not on social media and dosn't watch Youtube and she got a smart phone now cause after owning her last phone with a keyboard thats can only so messages and calls died she said she had no idea where to buy such a phone again.

Her last cell phone was like probably 10 years old and very simple. She said she had difficulties but without anyone's help she created an account on a website where you can buy technic stuff and bought herself the cheapest smartphone for 80 bucks they offered on it. She said it took her about 2 hour to set up the account than buy the phone. 5 days later her phone arrived she needed about 2 hours to read the instructions and to set up her phone. My grandma had no simcard that allows you to go online via mobile data cause she has a like 15 year old contract so she said "You know. I have a router at home. I don't need wifi when I leave the house so I am quit fine I guess" and now she also got whatsapp and sended me a picture of her balkony xD

BTW She is 70+ by age

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!