French President Emmanuel Macron Gains Attention For Retweeting A Comment By A BTS ARMY

• French President Emmanuel Macron Gains Attention For Retweeting A Comment By A BTS ARMY

What would you do first?

9KjuNL8i1HGGqZK6_5j4gRTURX9y8i0v42NBzzSpG7WVZgMT_JChdOyY4aMJxOoxdnE_4kZVYzS35VNKh3-ul8Tq_BbH10MB6PX8tTScFT8H5-Q=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365
    NEWS

Koreaboo
    4 hours ago

K-Pop idol group BTS, who has taken over the charts with their latest release “Butter”, has also gained the attention of the French president.

Recently, President Emmanuel Macronposted a message to Twitter that stated, “If you had 300 euros ($~365.44 USD) to spend on books, music, movies, exhibitions, concerts right now, what would your first purchase be? Quote this tweet with your responses”.

One person, who seemed to be a fan of BTS’s V, left a comment that said, “I would use it for a BTS concert. Thank you. Please stream BTS’s ‘Butter’, mister President”.

aQBfhSVQvUWj62towSlWINS5e3QTNEf_QhrMzKdLrdv3WUR9DegNLMtQUn817V-kXW-z0AIefBwIlSbAYuc95JFj1lSvDVKM6vmkrd-qsh5FtUKk=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

This tweet garnered almost 5,000 retweets including President Macron himself!

Looks like “Butter” has succeeded in melting the hearts of many!

• omg our president is so embarassing :(

he try so hard to gain the votes of young people between making videos with youtuber and now this, it's so embarassing :(

he should care about bigger issue in france and how to manage the covid crisis better

and stop trying to be an influencer :(

....this is true lol

he try so hard to gain the votes of young people between making videos with youtuber and now this, it's so embarassing :(

he should care about bigger issue in france and how to manage the covid crisis better

I agree. I don't know how I feel about politicians leveraging Kpop to gain popularity.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• I agree. I don't know how I feel about politicians leveraging Kpop to gain popularity.

but the thing is that he don't even give a f*** about any kpop group or kpop as a whole

he just do this to attract the votes of the little naive kids who don't care about politics and who will say " omg my president like my bias "

and will end up with the same president for 5 more years :cursing::cursing::cursing:

his politic strategy is so bad, he thought that it'll give him some good points, but it just make it cringy and embarassing

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• but the thing is that he don't even give a f*** about any kpop group or kpop as a whole

he just do this to attract the votes of the little naive kids who don't care about politics and who will say " omg my president like my bias "

and will end up with the same president for 5 more years :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Isn't that what I'm saying 😂😂😂

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Yeah it's for the "culture pass" to help teens under 18yo to buy thing that was closed during covid.

Of course he would promote everything to please teenagers :pepe-cringe:

• Yeah it's for the "culture pass" to help teens under 18yo to buy thing that was closed during covid.

Of course he would promote everything to please teenagers :pepe-cringe:

LMAOOOO helping teens under 18yo

i guess he didn't understood that teens under 18yo still have their parents to help them

he should help students who during the covid had a way worse time than teens

they are the one who need money to buy books who are needed at university , or can't go to concert because they need to save money for their rent, food etc....

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!