Have you ever listened to Orchestral K-Pop?

• If not, what about appreciating these masterpieces from IU's discography?

1. The song that started it all. IU's first solo hit and her first adventure into orchestral pop.

2. She followed it with an amazing fully-fledged spooky orchestral track.

And she didn't stop there. She then came back with a heavily orchestrated fantastical album. Her last one for a long time.

3. A fantastical orchestral ballad with a choir.

4. Her second hit. An orchestral pop track with spooky elements again.

5. A fantastical orchestral track that sounds straight out from a Disney movie.

6. Not an orchestra. But a jazzy instrumental masterpiece.

After 8 years she finally came back with another orchestral pop track.

7. A follow-up to one of her earlier hits, track #4, YOU&I.

8. And, last but not least, a ballad with orchestral strings and a choir from her latest album.

Did you enjoy it? Are there any other orchestral Korean songs you like?

Edited 2 times, last by omnimorphism: spoilers because videos are too big ().

• Do you not consider me a Uaena or something? :boredr: How come I'm not on that list?

you have to be added to the taglist

• Did you enjoy it? Are there any other orchestral Korean songs you like?

You know my answer so i'll just add songs :smirks2:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean, this song featured an orchestra in the background

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!