Jungkook's half arm tatoo on vlive

• [theqoo] JUNGKOOK'S HALF ARM TATTOO ON VLIVE JUST NOW

image.png

image.png

image.png

original post: here

1. I know it's his own decision to have tattoos or not and I'm not in any place to tell him what to do, but it cannot be helped if other people don't like it either

2. It's his own choice but... I usually avoid hanging out with people in real life if I saw they have this kind of tattoo

3. Wow it looks so good~ Please do more~ Do them on both armsㅇㅇ I hope the other members will also get tatoo~

4. F*cking sexy, since it's Jungkook doing it, it suits him

5. My bias also has tattoosㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find it sexy

6. It does look sexy though? But his face is like a baby...

7. I was thinking "he probably got some more" when clicking on the post and he really did get a lot

8. What's up with this post having over 2000 commentsㅋㅋㅋ We will have 3000 comments soonㅋㅋㅋ Our super star Jungkook is so good at making haters🤭 He can do whatever he wants👍💜

9. I'm just glad he only did that on one arm..

10. He originally tattooed the one inside his arm no? This looks like something else
    image.png

11. Rather than Jungkook, I'm more shocked by V's hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did he just get it permed?

12. Just with one tattoo, Jungkook is performing an all-kill on all communitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ His star factor is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Too severeㅠㅠㅠ

14. Since when did he get so many tattoos? I seriously don't like this

15. Wow he looks weirder and weirder....

16. I hate tattoos usually, but I'm fine with Jungkook's. Why is his face so handsome? Wow he's f*cking handsome with short hari

17. I'm living overseas and it's even hard here to see people with this much tattoos. They usually just get one at the time. Even people overseas will get shocked over this many tattoos, so I'm not surprised by Koreans' reactions

18. ?? Why are people telling him to stop getting tattoos? So many f*cking weird people here... It suits him

19. It's better than I thought, quite fashionable

20. People really think that's pretty???? I don't get it..

• "2. It's his own choice but... I usually avoid hanging out with people in real life if I saw they have this kind of tattoo"

I don't get these people. Why do they think that a tattoo makes someone a bad person?

These people reduce others to their appearance and someone who does this should be avoided, not the other way around. I know, their own opinion but I find this opinion terrible.

Jungkook looks so hot but I understand when some people doesn't like it.

• I guess it's because they still associate tattoos with the mafia. :sweatr:

• They've got some really weird ideas about tattoos. I don't have any tattoos and I'm the odd one out because of that since everyone I know has at least one and many have whole or half sleeves and everything else. And most people have "professional" jobs like paralegal, nurse, etc.

• Fans thoughts don't matter. If his tattoos satisfy him and he's happy, that's the important part. Personally I don't like his tattoos, it looks very complicated and messy but this is my personal opinion. I'm sure each one means something to him.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited once, last by byakuyav ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!