Stray Kids stans! What do I need to know? I'm OBSESSED with Double Knot and God's Menu!

• I don't stan boy groups a lot except for BTS and I'm a casual listener of EXO, but I've fallen in love with Stray Kids after listening to God's Menu and Double Knot all day.

My bias is Felix! What are their best bsides and titles. God's Menu is one of my favorite Big 3 releases

• I don't stan boy groups a lot except for BTS and I'm a casual listener of EXO, but I've fallen in love with Stray Kidz after listening to God's Menu and Double Knot all day.

My bias is Felix! What are their best bsides and titles. God's Menu is one of my favorite Big 3 releases

lol I haven't stanned yet but I would say Felix would be my bias.

• as someone who don't stan any boy group

I will just say tthat those are my fav Stray Kids releases

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jdpm12021991

Changed the title of the thread from “Stray Kidz stans! What do I need to know? I'm OBSESSED with Double Knot and God's Menu!” to “Stray Kids stans! What do I need to know? I'm OBSESSED with Double Knot and God's Menu!”.
  • What are some titles or bsides similar to God's Menu?

try this

External Content open.spotify.com

• I don't stan boy groups a lot except for BTS and I'm a casual listener of EXO, but I've fallen in love with Stray Kidz after listening to God's Menu and Double Knot all day.

OPPPP this is a thread for me

B-Sides

Titles

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Thanks for the list! Who's your bias? I love Felix

• You gotta be ready to get wrecked by the Ddu Ddu Ddu Tank.

Don't mind me, I'm just a lurker.

• You gotta be ready to get wrecked by the Ddu Ddu Ddu Tank.

who's your bias?

• Has Easy really not been posted yet? 2x

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• It's really hard to select with these dorks. Same with TWICE you'll get bias wrecked every time. :pepe-cross:

Once you get to know them, I'll tell you, it's safe not to have one. hehe. :pepe-smug:

are all of them of age?

• This is the first time I heard that. Gotta ask the Stays.

Found this

• External Content www.youtube.com

Found this

they are blackpink stans so much lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!