What got you to stan BLACKPINK?

• I stanned BLACKPINK because of how cutely the girls interacted with each other.

I loved their songs and I was always satisfied with the raps, vocals, and dances.

My favorite BLACKPINK song is Whistle and my favorite bside is Really.

I really loved the dance to Lovesick girls!

My First bias was Jennie but now its Jisoo.

My First wrecker was Lisa and it's stayed Lisa!
    Although all the girls have amazing voices Rosie is my favorite singer in the group and Lisa is my favorite rapper in the group.

that's why I stan blackpink 8)

What got you to stan BLACKPINK?

• Lisa on Ringa Linga with Taeyang (Big Bang) | Blackpink - 블랙핑크 Amino

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

when they were announced to be in the group I lost it and then predebut IT girl Jisoo was added and I was like welllllppp time to buy another YG album

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• I stanned Blackpink because of their amazing music and wonderful personalities! Whistle was the song that hooked me in! I really loved that song, so I began to check out more of their music and the rest was history! I overall loved them as a group, and they really helped me to be confident and happy with who I am as a person! That’s why I stanned them <3

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• Don't forget this Video of Lisa :|:|:|

• Don't forget this Video of Lisa :|:|:|

OMG back when she was supposed to debut in the other YG GG that was in the works before they scrapped it. :-(

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Wait what she was suppose to debut in another group? :|:|:|

From what I understood she was a part of the Future 2NE1 project that YG was running side by side with PinkPunk first but was moved a couple years later because she was dancing with the future 2NE1 members in many of the videos shared from that time frame

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• From what I understood she was a part of the Future 2NE1 project that YG was running side by side with PinkPunk first but was moved a couple years later because she was dancing with the future 2NE1 members in many of the videos shared from that time frame

Oh okay I don't know I'm just happy she is now in 2ne1 and do you mean with future 2ne1 like this video? :|:|:|

• Oh okay I don't know I'm just happy she is now in Blackpink and do you mean with future 2ne1 like this video? :|:|:|

I was referring to another one I saw on one of the older K-Pop fourms let me see if I can find it, I remember there being some chatter that a lot of the YG trainees were shuffled around around 2013 from the various planned groups they had been working on. On to OH I go to try to hunt.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• I guess I saw a lot of potential in them from the very beginning. Jennie got me curious at first, with her practice video of strange clouds then later Jisoo's first teaser pic made me want to find out more about them. It wasn't hard to get into them since back then I stanned other YG groups, so it was natural for me wanting to check them out . So around that time I started to follow their pre-debut stuff and I was actually pretty active in the YGNGG thread back then. But It was a struggle to follow their predebut activities though only once in a while we got fancams or unseen pics or anything. I gotta say that Jisoo cf's and lisa's nonagon endorsements kept that thread alive lol We had to put up with delays and keep waiting for their debut.

I was actually looking forward to eunbi and euna but they didn't end up making it into the final lineup.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!