Aespa doesn't seem to grow on internationally fanbase

• aespa's reaction video :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• aespa's reaction video :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the same amount of subscribers as well

• :pepe_akorns::peperich::pepe_akorns::peperich::akorns::mooning::akorns::peperich::pepe_akorns::peperich::pepe_akorns:

External Content youtu.be

• views are higher tho.. charting is higher everything is higher

The views are higher in question tho. Bc the amount of likes are exactly the same. It's 1.3 million likes in 24 hours. Which means they don't gain new interfans at all. They only gained 10k subs on their channel since yesterday

• And the same amount of subscribers as well

Omg why do you care so much :cryingr: You are one of the biggest losers I have even come across in my life, is life really this sad :pepefacepalm:

External Content twitter.com

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Maybe the international fans checked it out but didn't like it if u r saying the truth. This kind of song can be quite jarring to international fans.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• That's why I'm saying internationally. Lisa gains 70k daily by doing nnothing. BP members gains 100k ++a day during their teasers release and CB. Do you get what I mean.

• That's why I'm saying internationally. Lisa gains 70k daily by doing nnothing. BP members gains 100k ++a day during their teasers release and CB. Do you get what I mean.

BP is a group that's been around since 2016 and that's currently the #1 K-pop girl group, certainly internationally.

Aespa is a group that just debuted end of last year.

What are you even trying to compare here?

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Official Post

That's why I'm saying internationally. Lisa gains 70k daily by doing nnothing. BP members gains 100k ++a day during their teasers release and CB. Do you get what I mean.

WHY DON'T APPLES TASTE LIKE ORANGES?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!