Reasons why you can't trust Japanese people

• I feel like this is Asian-ethnic people in general. People still think I'm a lot younger than I really am. We also tend to be fanatical about staying out of the sun while other cultures still think tanning is the height of fashion and stay out in the sun like nobody's business.

you might already know this but one of the worse causes of wrinkles is the sun...so staying out of the sun means less wrinkles

• I feel like this is Asian-ethnic people in general. People still think I'm a lot younger than I really am. We also tend to be fanatical about staying out of the sun while other cultures still think tanning is the height of fashion and stay out in the sun like nobody's business.

lmao.

I am European, naturally extremly pale and I have a face like a 12 years old. Going in the sun to get "tanned" is bad for me. I got a sunburn 2 times and once even on the level of that all my skin broke into crunchy little pieces. I also don't get a tan that easily and especially as I was younger I looked like a ghost in the winter. The worst experience I had as I was 15 and dyed my hair black and everyone asked me multiple times if I was sick cause "You look so pale and white" and that was from the haircolor. I literally looked like as how people describe snow white in the fairytale back than.

I am not the biggest fan of people who want a fake tan lol. I watch a youtuber from Austria (but she is German) and she allways tests items from drugstores and she is like 1 tone darker than me wich also is still very light and she had 2-3 times items in her videos to get a fake tan and I was like "Why?" cause she was like "oh thats nice" but all I saw was her looking like a glas of cold cocoa-drink at the end.

And BTW many Europeans who want a fake tan are most likly people who are either naturally pale like a white painted wall or they just spend too much time indoors because who is leaving their home nowadays when its not for shopping and work/school only? I also noticed in the past few years that people who own a balcony or garden also go outside less so yeah ...

BTW the sections for products to get fake tan are getting smaller in drugstores. You mostly even only find such products here in my country when you go to the 3-floor tall drugstores who sell like everything ou ever wanted to find in a drugstore lol so if you go to a smaller store they often don't even sell these items. Also the amount of people who go to a tanning salon is also getting less. Many people who made such a salon and thought it was a great idea allready closed down after being open for a few years. There was a tanning boom in the early 2000s but in the last few years as companys got more into whats your own skincolor and some companys also sell kits that make a 100% fitting mix of color for your own skin via a test you often get more into liking how your own skincolor looks like. I mean 10-15 years ago companys maybe only showed the sunkissed skin and a pale woman in their ad but nowadays they show people of different ethnicities and say that people should like how they look like. Also the trend for medium to low colored foundation is also coming more and more cause people don't want to look so "caky" anymore wich often ended in making them look too dark cause high coverage foundation sometimes tends to darken itself after you put it on and another thing is that most stores here still only sell the first few lightest shades and many people also stoped to use contouring and bronzer products in their makeup so ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Official Post

This is good new indeed. Let's hope it filters down to Italy because the culture there still worships the sun.

• you might already know this but one of the worse causes of wrinkles is the sun...so staying out of the sun means less wrinkles

Ves there exist a photo of a truck driver who's in his early 40s and shared a picture of himself how he drove each day for 20 years in the same direction during the sunrise and his left face-half had double as much wrinkles

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!