YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MOA TO KNOW THAT TXT HAS A TOP NOTCH DISCOGRAPHY...

• And I appreciate that.

Yes, I saw the concept trailer, looks really cool. Plagiarism accusations aside (and the very cool company response), I wonder what they will do. I hope it is like Dream Chapter Magic, or maybe we get a Ghosting 2.0. So many possibilities!

Trolls flopped on that one heh

Hmm I'd be cool with another Ghosting. I def think this era will be a bit edgier compared to before tho.

• Trolls flopped on that one heh

Hmm I'd be cool with another Ghosting. I def think this era will be a bit edgier compared to before tho.

Well, I personally am not sure if it is all trolls, could be some genuinely concerned people. But then again, I am not Twitter, and that changes things

I really think however that through the lyrics and the Soft Rock beat, Ghosting was genuinely one of the most mature and genius K-Pop songs of last year, without trying to be cool. Maybe a harder cousin to Ghosting.

Since the trailers were so filled with Ice, maybe we could get some Icy synths like those often seen in the early Yoo Young-Jin productions, like Rising Sun. That would be really, really cool.

(pun intended)

• Puma was weird at first time (the east side, west side part) but Yeonjun rap part gets me every time. I got to love it over time. Songs what I didn’t like first but now I love is way home and poppin star. For some reason it didn’t catch my attention. I’m really happy they sang Way home on lotte concert.

the vocal layering in Way Home at the Lotte concert was wonderful. These boys can do it all.

• lmao I was just kidding but sorry you get so much hate damn

Yeah, I got you were overexaggerating as for humor, but I wanted to still get my point across. So I used your comment as a tool for that purpose lol.

• I like the idea of that. I would love to hear something like that from the boys.

• FACT

And let me present you Way Home performance>>>>>Spotify version

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I had to pick between Magic Island and Run Away, I would stall. If I was forced at gunpoint... I think I'd pick Magic Island, but only barely.

Thank you for not fully hating me for that. Believe or not, the first piece of hate I got on the web was for disliking C&D. Just my opinion, but the mumble rap and lyrics are too cringe for me. The autotune in Puma turns me off unfortunately.

Yeah, looking forward to their comeback.

Here's live performance of Magic Island, they only performed it once in fanlive

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you're interested with live performance of Run Away but with gugak orchestra

• Here's live performance of Magic Island, they only performed it once in fanlive

If you're interested with live performance of Run Away but with gugak orchestra

Thanks, that gugak performance is neat!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!