The Blackpink x K/DA Collab we need!

• No, your reply was good bc I honestly had no idea about it, but it does make sense that they want the game to be more relevant that the group itself so their "strategy" is right.

Thanks for explaining!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IF ONLY THIS COULD BE DONE IRL

for real doe this mashup is :peperich::peperich::peperich::peperich:

Oh u know I need it 😭

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Why wouldnt they want the most popular girl group.

Because they couldn't control them to the extend they need to. When you create a project and spend money you want to have control over it. It's better to create a loyal artist from the scratch than to satisfy star requests. Just look at Marvel - Downey Jr, Evans, Hemsworth we're taken on board before their peaks and that way all of them, studio included, earned a lot of money. And it would be cheaper if the project failed. Both Riot and BP have nothing to gain in this collab, the risk is too high.

• Because they couldn't control them to the extend they need to. When you create a project and spend money you want to have control over it. It's better to create a loyal artist from the scratch than to satisfy star requests. Just look at Marvel - Downey Jr, Evans, Hemsworth we're taken on board before their peaks and that way all of them, studio included, earned a lot of money. And it would be cheaper if the project failed. Both Riot and BP have nothing to gain in this collab, the risk is too high.

Good points

• honestly can't imagine K/DA without Soyeon and Miyeon...

all tracks without them were weaker

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But it already happened. Only two tracks out of five on K/DA's mini album feature Soyeon and Miyeon. One of these other tracks feature TWICE members if it's any consolation.

yes I know but I've said that for me tracks without Soyeon and Miyeon are weaker ones

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!