Izone title tracks are beautiful

• It’s a pity they aren’t permanent. If they had ran longer they will be a formidable group of 4th gen.

Tbh their title tracks has gotten me on loop and their concepts are quite interesting. The fantasy/elegant concepts made me engaged.

I got interested in them late when their contracts are going to expire. :| I wish they are permanent because they bring sth new to the 4th gen gg table.

Also Nako is cute and Sakura/Hyewon is pretty :omgr:

Moonlight 🌕 Sunrise ☀️ guarantee I gotchu — Once (main), Blink & Fearnot (casual: New Jeans, XG)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also OP here to bless you with Nako fancam which you might not have seen before

This was before IZ*ONE was formed, during Produce 48. This was what got her famous

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this is their B-side Pretty

• :pepe-heart-eyes:

Moonlight 🌕 Sunrise ☀️ guarantee I gotchu — Once (main), Blink & Fearnot (casual: New Jeans, XG)

• No cap. For me, Minju is the prettiest. :love:

izone-minju-w-2.jpg

She’s also pretty :thumbup:

• WY use to be my fav but something changed...i think it was that episode of idol room where they measured her height...poor smol Nako

oh yeah and uh she's also a pervert 8o

Why? What happened? Who's a pervert? I dont watch Idol room bcs I hate the hosts.

• Why? What happened? Who's a pervert? I dont watch Idol room bcs I hate the hosts.

really i love the hosts i think they're really funny

anyways the pervert bit was from a Japanese interview/variety show where the hosts asked the members to tslk about each other and WY instead of saying 'hen' which is the word for strange referred to Nako as 'hentai' which literally means pervert i think and everyone laughed and so forth

i cant find the clip anymore but it was i think Buzz Rhythm or something

• Why? What happened? Who's a pervert? I dont watch Idol room bcs I hate the hosts.

The first 10 seconds of the vid.

• External Content www.youtube.com

The first 10 seconds of the vid.

huh you manage to find it good on you.

i thought it was one of the funniest izone moments smd they have lot

• I know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!