Israel copied HITLER

• Look i also think they should have expected but that treaty was given KNOWING They won't accept. Even if they acceptef the settelers and the U.S would have found another way,another war to keep expanding and acquiring more land.

Look at it this way,u got your home and i came one day and said half if this is now mine anf either u accept or i opress and kill you. Would u accept ?

Second it is NOT their land.it is the land of all THREE abrahamic religion. Solely taking over it for yourself is COLONIALISM.

Second the war is not about religion but about exterimists.

problem there is that Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and other countries are all muslim religion majority countries, as well as all other countries, so it was much easier to just move a bit and live in friendly environment

but I get your point and I also don't like wars and any stupid conflicts

I'm from Poland, know from my family history how it was to being "moved" from Lutsk because someone decided to draw different borders... even now in different threads I pointed out how whole west Ukraine should be part of Poland, that's similar case...

problem is that nowadays you can't just throw a fit in Europe over some land which in past was yours...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they grew up there since before israel was even a thing. Native americans also still live in the U.S. it is not complicated. They just want to dominate otherwise they wouldn't keep expanding.

• they grew up there since before israel was even a thing. Native americans also still live in the U.S. it is not complicated. They just want to dominate otherwise they wouldn't keep expanding.

you know that there are nations that don't have their own countries? Biggest one are probably the Kurds.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hitler did not invent this but it’s a common life principle, from kids bullying the smaller/quieter ones to countries invading weaker authoritarian countries like Syria but not China

but it was especially true in the past

• israel maybe mindless fuckery but i really wanna know why Hamas thought they could afford to make the first move in a war they can never win

Technically Israel being on occupied East Jerusalem/West Bank which is considered Palestinian land under international law and abusing, killing, jailing and evicting (how can tou be evicted from a house you own by another country) made the first move.

• Umm because they’ll receive help, either way they are being ethnically cleansed. Also the rockets Hamas sends are literally nothing better than fireworks they’re absolutely children's toys compared to the real airstrikes that Israel is sending.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!