Why they said pizza in New York is better?

• Matter of preference for crust styles. A lot of people like the NY Style chewy crust. Sauce and Topping is common with other Pizza styles.

Chicago Deep Dish is truly unique. In Taiwan Best Pizza Places go with the medium thickness crispier crust mostly. https://bigseventravel.com/best-pizzas-in-taiwan-2020/

Ever try making a pizza with a Baguette. Canned Pizza Sauce, cheese and sliced pepperoni ?

Yes most of them like doughiness and hearty toppings combo to get full, flavorful toppings go with certain crust is a good balance. People tends to share couple 12"s than eat one by oneself that makes pizza more a get together / party food, they are not used to keeping leftover pizza in fridge eat it cold or heat up the next day so their some 6 to 8 inch deals for one person . Thin crust pizza is considered snacks by many, those dont like factory made crust from Pizzahut/ Dominos get theirs from the joints in your restaurant link, stone baked pizza is a thing here for pizza lovers there are quite a few.

You mean like butterfly cut a baguette make it an open face sandwich with toppings? sounds good as a quick version crispy crust pizza i guess. I have done pizza of deep fried 1" thick toast digged some central part out for crust after fried up poured pan fried/ oven baked toppings and sauce in it , well call that a fried bread><

When are you going on a trip to Asia?^^

• I probably never will travel abroad. Not motivated to travel beyond terrestrial means (Aka driving around). Only two out of seven in our family travel abroad. Their planing more travel adventures.

A Brother of my Brother-in-law travels around Asia a lot. He does photograph presentations that last hours. After the first hour it is hard to stay awake. XD

This is baguette pizza I was telling about.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__2013__03__20130305-french-bread-pizza-pizza-lab-28-89b51ca1fa1e4ad4977caeb051a400ec.jpg

• I probably never will travel abroad. Not motivated to travel beyond terrestrial means (Aka driving around). Only two out of seven in our family travel abroad. Their planing more travel adventures.

A Brother of my Brother-in-law travels around Asia a lot. He does photograph presentations that last hours. After the first hour it is hard to stay awake. XD

This is baguette pizza I was telling about.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__2013__03__20130305-french-bread-pizza-pizza-lab-28-89b51ca1fa1e4ad4977caeb051a400ec.jpg

Looks like only TWICE /BP concerts in SK or other places in Asia can get you on the plane, go on some food and look around tour along the trip~.

The pizza looks delicious..good to have that go with a few iced cold, starter of 5PM Miller time~

Do you go to bar sometimes after work..? before covid i mean

• Seeing a Concert in Korean would be a motivation. Los Angeles is a six hour drive from here. Huge Kpop Concerts happen there. It would be a major production just to attend it. Hours of Driving, getting a place to stay, multiple restaurant eats and all the event stuff to schedule. Sigh it seems too much. It would have to be one of my favorite groups to overcome the efforts to attend. XD Plus I would not fit in with all the teenyboppers.

Late afternoon 'Happy Hours' at the Bar is a thing. We used to go to a Mexican Restaurant during Happy Hour. They served a few items from their Dinner menu at half the price. We sat at a small table next to all the Bar Regulars on bar stools at the Bar.

Pizza places serving beer would be a attraction. I am not familiar tho. From what I have seen Asia has a better Bar going culture. Going to the Bar after work is what is shown. Going to the Bar here is mostly on Fridays afternoon, night and Saturday nights. From what I have seen Asia has better nightclubs. Must say there is serious party animals on the other side of the Pacific. XD

• Seeing a Concert in Korean would be a motivation. Los Angeles is a six hour drive from here. Huge Kpop Concerts happen there. It would be a major production just to attend it. Hours of Driving, getting a place to stay, multiple restaurant eats and all the event stuff to schedule. Sigh it seems too much. It would have to be one of my favorite groups to overcome the efforts to attend. XD Plus I would not fit in with all the teenyboppers.

Late afternoon 'Happy Hours' at the Bar is a thing. We used to go to a Mexican Restaurant during Happy Hour. They served a few items from their Dinner menu at half the price. We sat at a small table next to all the Bar Regulars on bar stools at the Bar.

Pizza places serving beer would be a attraction. I am not familiar tho. From what I have seen Asia has a better Bar going culture. Going to the Bar after work is what is shown. Going to the Bar here is mostly on Fridays afternoon, night and Saturday nights. From what I have seen Asia has better nightclubs. Must say there is serious party animals on the other side of the Pacific. XD

Have you attended any KCON in LA ? seen some videos it looks big, the Korean power~

Wasn't easy for Mcds to put out BTS meal all over the US..are these guys literally hot in your neighborhood?

I think bar going in East Asian countries is lot more being social than relax after work, mostly in big city /white collars . they usually get off work late , dinner with colleagues /go to bars between 8 to 9 PM even later go home by midnight. I dont like that myself before but no way to be in bars either by happy hours where they made similar discount on food and drinks where you at in weekdays. some get off work at 5PM in Taiwan are not bar type of people, usually blue collars very local would stick with mixture of beer and foul moonshine alike shxt at 7-11 tables outside or someone's porch. Bars where in my town are slow during weekdays , they do events like buffalo wing , taco, ladies night to get more business. Weekends are better, but as drunk driving law gets stricter making pain in the butt for bar owners.><

This place have problem quench the fire since day1 in business for 20 years, a bar role model here. I was there once couple weeks ago about 3 PM Thur. n still packed, they have 100+ seats in and out. its more than a bar ..

Hooters 1.jpg

• oOmg Hooters their everywhere. xD Have gone to them with a group of motorcycle riders. They say Hooters boosted popularity of Buffalo Wings.

You know the saying want to find the best places to eat is to look where locals eat. Another one is if you want a big tasty meal go where Truck Drivers eat. New one is if you want to know where the best Coffee shops are go where the Motorcycle Riders drink. I never seen a more caffeine wired group. XD

Have you attended any KCON in LA ? seen some videos it looks big, the Korean power~

Wasn't easy for Mcds to put out BTS meal all over the US..are these guys literally hot in your neighborhood?

You saw as much of KCON as I did, Videos. It is a impressive event.

BTS is so popular it upsets the US Entertainers. Their huge fan base comes out of the woodwork when they perform.

Back to Pizza - Dominos is NY Pizza style. They are famous for thirty minute delivery. Their testing autonomous vehicles to deliver Pizza.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Un- manned pizza delivery car looks highly doable.

How far does drone go at this point for sending packages?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!