Supermarket work is so draining

• Hello everyone welcome to my TED talk and this episode is about working in a toxic enviroment which is a supermarket.This is my first time working in a supermarket its been year since I started working there, And I can tell you its not so pleasant .Every workplace always carries toxicity , bitter old people and gossipers this one im working have it all. For a job that carry so many dumb rules , they treat their employers like crap i hate pretensive people . Once you make a complain about your work or getting mistreated from your supervisor they always taking the each sides like everybody stick with one head and thats messed up. We clearly shortstaff right but they still wanna give me half days or days off and expected to me to accomplish my work in a half day ..*merchandiser here lol they want make me to work two aisles but i was given half day i hate how they overworked employers including me and we must grin and bare it .Our general manager is a young lady and man lol im so proud to say to see a lady went out to get her bachelor degree /masters and get to be the boss of a bunch of old grumpy people who refuse to do anything with life but have this stupid paper crown of a lousy position acting all high and mighty. :clown::clown::clown: The manager is a pain of an ass ,inconsiderate ,rude and impolite I honestly cant stand her . X/ like every manager and my supervisor the most fakest b to ever come around. I Hate it there man trust me when i do my bachelors /masters I promise you I will be the ceo of that supermarket or maybe the president lol i will manifest it.

• Welcome to the rude retail world! A lot of people start out with a retail job. It's hard. If you ever work with people who know how to have fun, it makes it a lot easier.

Besides getting a bachelors and masters, there's two things I'd like to encourage you to do, @kevanimeweird:

1. If the general managers are cool, ask one or both to be your mentors. If they like you, they can help you "move up" faster by helping you learn what you need to know and recommend you for management- trainee roles.
    2. If the supermarket has a corporate office in your area, try to get in there quickly. If you've heard anyone ever say, "The more money you make, the less work you do." It usually happens there. You can find out if that's true.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!