Asian woman's idea to end white supremacy

• She's basically saying that Asian women should sacrifice themselves to the cause by mixing with white men so in future generation they will all have mixed Asian babies and there will be no more white supremacy. Technically things like this happened in the past, many previous sub-species, like Neanderthals were mixed out of existence

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nature will do it itself lol...

she should watch this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I wonder if she thought it through and realises and that it works both ways.

Sure no more pure white people, only mixed but on the flip side no more Asian only mixed. So an Asian genocide too lol.

• I wonder if she thought it realises and that it works both ways.

Sure no more pure white people, only mixed but on the flip side no more Asian only mixed. So an Asian genocide too lol.

Actually Asians are already very mixed but they continue being considered Asians. White culture is the only one that assumes mixing destroys their identity

• Actually Asians are already very mixed but they continue being considered Asians. White culture is the only one that assumes mixing destroys their identity

You do realise many Asian countries don't get along with each other despite being same races? Korea, China Japan have a Mexican standoff type relationship, India Bangladesh Pakistan don't get along, middle East countries like Iraq Iran Saudi Arabia have beef too. I'm pretty sure some people of those counties wouldn't want to mix with other countries and races just as much if not not than whites do.

• You do realise many Asian countries don't get along with each other despite being same races? Korea, China Japan have a Mexican standoff type relationship, India Bangladesh Pakistan don't get along, middle East countries like Iraq Iran Saudi Arabia have beef too. I'm pretty sure some people of those counties wouldn't want to mix with other countries just as much if not not than white people do.

I'm talking about race not ethnicity or nationality

• So this whole thread doesn't make any sense because the goalposts of "whiteness" can be moved at any point.

Individuals can adopt any definitions they desire but collectively it's another matter. Russians have been living in Asia for hundreds of years but they are still considered "white" by society. If there is mass mixing like in Central Asia those people will generally just be considered "Asian" even if they had white ancestors (such as Scythians)

• It amuses me how much people are misunderstanding OP's statement regarding the rigidity of the concept of whiteness (once formally codified in the US as the one drop rule).

To the extent that I think they're missing the point on purpose.

To which I say, don't engage with the disingenuous.

• Individuals can adopt any definitions they desire but collectively it's another matter. Russians have been living in Asia for hundreds of years but they are still considered "white" by society. If there is mass mixing like in Central Asia those people will generally just be considered "Asian" even if they had white ancestors (such as Scythians)

They won't be considered Asians if they live outside Asia and are whiter than everybody else. Mix all the white people with Asians, what you will obtain is another shade of white. They'll just be the new white guys.

• I believe forensic anthropologists disagree.

from wikipedia:

"Modern science regards race as a social construct, an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society. While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race does not have an inherent physical or biological meaning."

"Since the second half of the 20th century, the association of race with the discredited theories of scientific racism has contributed to race becoming increasingly seen as a largely pseudoscientific system of classification. Although still used in general contexts, race has often been replaced by less ambiguous and loaded terms: populations, people(s), ethnic groups, or communities, depending on context."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!