17. Sea of Moonlight (FIESTAR) (4) 7%
    18. Troll (Dean) (4) 7%
    19. Merry Christmas in Advance (Thunder) (3) 5%
    20. What Would Have Been (PSY) (3) 5%

Official releases:

Unofficial releases:

tenor.gif?itemid=14647733

Edited once, last by chat-2 ().

• If you ask me to pick all I like, I will pick almost everything.

You missed the one with Choi Baek Ho

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you ask me to pick all I like, I will pick almost everything.

You missed the one with Choi Baek Ho

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I missed more than 20 IU collabs :waterr:

43 Collaborations of the digital queen IU

• A duet between a singer and a saxophonist is not considered as a collab. But I will put it her nevertheless because the song is great

External Content youtu.be

• I like the ones she collaborates with veteran male voices like Choi Baek Ho or Kim Chang wan - nice contrasting feel to the songs.

WhyKnock will accuse her of reviving the careers of old has-beens and therefore hampering K-pop's world conquest.

Yet one likes what one likes.

• a gloomy clock Outsell every other collab of IU

the song is so chille and so peace but it's not boring

their voice are complementary

and it's a track of one of the best kpop album ever

It kind of became immortal after Dec 18, 2017. And, like Peach (written for Choi Jinri), a song which can never be performed again at stages.

• I like the ones she collaborates with veteran male voices like Choi Baek Ho or Kim Chang wan - nice contrasting feel to the songs.

WhyKnock will accuse her of reviving the careers of old has-beens and therefore hampering K-pop's world conquest.

Yet one likes what one likes.

At that stage she was trying to curry the favor of older singers. She stopped doing that after she became a Senior Singer on Dec 03, 2014, at MAMA.

• At that stage she was trying to curry the favor of older singers. She stopped doing that after she became a Senior Singer on Dec 03, 2014, at MAMA.

whether you call it "currying favour or honouring", depends on the bias one has.

But it was an astute move, but such collaborations and remakes, she gained a massive new audience among the older demographics. And she did it respectfully as well, that even this year the ODG kid said she became a fan seeing IU's interaction with Choi Baek Ho.

And the veterans generally do seem to be impressed by her reaching out to them.

And she did Flower Bookmark 2 in 2017, though it was a remake and not a collab, 2014 MAMA isn't much of a factor.

• It kind of became immortal after Dec 18, 2017. And, like Peach (written for Choi Jinri), a song which can never be performed again at stages.

She has performed Gloomy Clock (I think in 2018 or 2019) and dedicated it to 'a friend I really miss'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!