Dont feat RM is already out of top 100 Genie??? Is this real?

• Why Koreans dont check out RM new song? Is the BTS leader nugu in Korea?

It seems to me that apart from BTS as a group, koreans dont know any members, even their name, or their music. Why it is so different from other top groups in kpop like BigBang, BP and EXO, when Koreans know more about their members? :-(

• Exactly, so leave those poor nugu's alone and stream

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Exactly, so leave those poor nugu's alone and stream

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank u for linking this, I didn't know what song the OP was talking about, this is a jam.

• eAeon is one of my favorite artists but his music is VERY NICHE. So while people might initially check it out for RM, it's not a music style that appeals to a lot of people, let alone the general public.

LoFi / Vibe music / Lo-RnB-Tech isn't huge in Korea and it's a very new genre being introduced in the underground/indie scene right now.

That being said, the song is AMAZING and I love how well eAeon's and RM's vocals mesh together :borahae:<3

~ ω

• eAeon is one of my favorite artists but his music is VERY NICHE. So while people might initially check it out for RM, it's not a music style that appeals to a lot of people, let alone the general public.

LoFi / Vibe music / Lo-RnB-Tech isn't huge in Korea and it's a very new genre being introduced in the underground/indie scene right now.

That being said, the song is AMAZING and I love how well eAeon's and RM's vocals mesh together :borahae:<3

Do you have any specific album recommendations for eAeon. Song is really very good compared to all the k-pop dreck

I'm like,

57qn4h.jpg

Do you have any specific album recommendations for eAeon. Song is really very good compared to all the k-pop dreck

I'm like,

57qn4h.jpg

I second the recommendation. I checked out his YouTube then this album and I love his voice and style. I would love to hear more.

You are wasting this on the troll. Thanks for appreciating the song, it is a gorgeous piece. Will have to check out more of eAeon.

• Who's RM? Korea only knows Rrrrrap monster. Maybe he should have released it under that name

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!