I will now bash 2nd gen

• Now that you mentioned SNSD, I wonder why I don’t check them out like I did with many 2nd gen GGs? I mean I’ve checked out Gee and IGAF (it’s ok), but I didn’t have the curiosity to check out their discography. I guess people don’t talk about them often here? Seems weird them being the greatest GG of second gen and akp barely talked about them.

• Now that you mentioned SNSD, I wonder why I don’t check them out like I did with many 2nd gen GGs? I mean I’ve checked out Gee and IGAF (it’s ok), but I didn’t have the curiosity to check out their discography. I guess people don’t talk about them often here? Seems weird them being the greatest GG of second gen and akp barely talked about them.

It's simply because years have passed and the younger generation is more focused on the new groups.

It's just us oldies that are thinking of them.

SNSD - Into the new world (ballad version)

Check that one out, especially during their last concerts.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2nd Gen is long dead and SNSD themselves have been on hiatus for like 4 years now so it makes sense why they're not taken about much nowadays.

But they're still talked about a decent amount either because of how successful they were in their time or how members are currently finding success through things like singing or acting.

• Just watched that video. At first I was thinking wow their vocals and was enjoying the song. But halfway thru, I was crying.. such an emotional song for me (and I don’t even know what they were saying except I love you lol). Thanks for sharing. I can see why they were/are so loved.

• 2nd Gen is long dead and SNSD themselves have been on hiatus for like 4 years now so it makes sense why they're not taken about much nowadays.

But they're still talked about a decent amount either because of how successful they were in their time or how members are currently finding success through things like singing or acting.

Yeah I actually follow Tiffany Young when she released Lips on lips and I love A lil touch too. So SNSD still lingers but I was just wondering about their old discography. Hope someone will make a thread recommending their works and tag me!

• Just watched that video. At first I was thinking wow their vocals and was enjoying the song. But halfway thru, I was crying.. such an emotional song for me (and I don’t even know what they were saying except I love you lol). Thanks for sharing. I can see why they were/are so loved.

It was one of their best concerts. That's why emotions were running high.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…_Generation%27s_Phantasia

• Yeah I actually follow Tiffany Young when she released Lips on lips and I love A lil touch too. So SNSD still lingers but I was just wondering about their old discography. Hope someone will make a thread recommending their works and tag me!

They either branched into acting or singing.

I would recommend a few of Taeyeon songs:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

And since you mentioned Tiffany:

Her latest work is a musical

External Content youtu.be

And it's an work of art!

• External Content youtu.be

This one is better quality

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!