How well will they chart if 2nd Gen groups reunite and comeback?

• In 2021 we see the rise of old songs by groups like SG Wannabe. And of course notably Brave Girls but you say maybe that might be due to a viral moment but then again their 2020 song also charted top 5.

Brave Girls sound especially is kinda like 2nd Gen GGs. I mean the person behind Rollin is the same person that produced multiple hits for top GGs back then like Sistar and AOA.

I'm thinking like what if disbanded groups decide to make a surprise comeback, how well will their old songs chart?

Like for example Sistar were known to be the digital summer queens back then they had 9 Consecutive No. 1 Gaon Digital songs. How well do you think they will chart if they reunite and maybe promote their old songs just for the fun of it?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• people will be hella interested in Sistar comeback and I think they should try to do it

External Content www.youtube.com

• Sistar could do something. They have more than enough hits to do an amazing live melody performance. I think it would renew interest and play of the group's catalog.

If Starship wanted to do a Sistar "greatest" or "best of summer" album with one new track..even adding good full-length versions of previous mini-album-intro tracks, I think that would be amazing. Literally, that would be like one of their too short title tracks states, "Wow".

• Isn't that happening already?

SG Wannabe

SJ

SHINee

2PM

etc

all boy groups though but I have faith other 2nd gen GGs will release stuff

I'm pretty sure SISTAR would do huge numbers but not sure if Brave Brothers would produce the song since BG is literally being loved and probably he wants to focus 100% in them right now why would he give a good song to Sistar if both groups would comeback in Summer?

• Maybe not a new song, maybe just performing their old songs might even get their old songs to chart maybe?

:whatr::whatr:

• SISTAR also hit it big with Duble Sidekick! So they could also comeback with a song from them!

~ ω

• They'll definitely get a lot of attention that's for sure, so initial charting will be good.. Longevity obviously always depends on if the song sticks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!