ateez hongjoong reminds me of g dragon

• this is actually a big compliment and i know for a fact he looks up to gd a lot too

they even look similar (hongjoong is obviously prettier)

i’ve heard he’s a great rapper although i haven’t listened to ateez songs (just one or two) so i can’t tell

he’s also got great charisma (watched ateez perform once) i think he will hit really big

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

• mygsbeat

Changed the title of the thread from “attez hongjoong reminds me of g dragon” to “ateez hongjoong reminds me of g dragon”.
  • I have seen him many times wearing outfit that looks like GD's style, if he really looks up to GD then it makes sense. Watching ATEEZ performance, I can say Hongjoong has a good amount of stage presence considering he still young idol.

As a whole, I think ATEEZ can become much bigger starting this year.

• Some Atiny's get twitchy about this topic, maybe because they think VIPs will come after them. Whenever I see a "Baby G Dragon" comment on an Ateez mv there are always comments underneath asking them to delete. But the VIPs on my timeline like him. They enjoyed the goggles and backpack look he had for one comeback which was clearly a GD tribute.

I like that kind of aesthetic so it's nice to see it still represented in K-Pop while GD is on his eons long hiatus. And it's not like Hongjoong is a carbon copy, he has his own style too and he's carving out his own space. I would love to see them meet <3

• Some Atiny's get twitchy about this topic, maybe because they think VIPs will come after them. Whenever I see a "Baby G Dragon" comment on an Ateez mv there are always comments underneath asking them to delete. But the VIPs on my timeline like him. They enjoyed the goggles and backpack look he had for one comeback which was clearly a GD tribute.

I like that kind of aesthetic so it's nice to see it still represented in K-Pop while GD is on his eons long hiatus. And it's not like Hongjoong is a carbon copy, he has his own style too and he's carving out his own space. I would love to see them meet <3

Ateez has dedicated antis so I think it's not just a worry about VIPs per se but antis can pick up this comparison to put Hongjoong down for it as well.

• Some Atiny's get twitchy about this topic, maybe because they think VIPs will come after them. Whenever I see a "Baby G Dragon" comment on an Ateez mv there are always comments underneath asking them to delete.

It's because a lot of atiny dislike GD because of past controversies. but i love GD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!