How would you rate LABOUM's rising song Journey to Atlantis?

• This song has got crazy potential. It's got the exact fresh sound which Knetz would eat up. It gives such school trilogy Gfriend" vibes, and since it was released in 2016 when Gfriend was HUGE, Lattes would usually say that this song could be a huge hit if released by them or other famous gg. Who knows how much more it could rise, I'm just happy to see their name for the first time ever on MelOn's top 100. Been waiting for that moment since 2014.

How would YOU rate it??

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• how far did it get on the charts?

Already reached the peak of #61 on MelOn's 24 hits and topped bugs, top 10 of Genie. It was around 200 until 2 days ago.

• I'm a fan so this might come as bias but I think Laboum deserved at least one HIT given how good their discography is. JTA wasn't my most favorite song from them but it's their most public friendly one and it evokes so much feels and nostalgia so I'm glad that it's rising right now.

how far did it get on the charts?

Even with new releases it's still rising slowly

#36 Melon

#3 Genie

#18 FLO (NCT Dream new songs are still lining in this chart so this one can be higher)

#2 Bugs

• Long time no see acadz, I remember you from LABOUM official thread on another forum. And ikr, the girls have such public friendly songs. I always wondered why the public chose to sleep on them despite Solbin being promoted well and decent number of comebacks with public friendly songs from 2014-2017. Ik they slowed down since 2017 because of some messes but they key is mostly the early years.

• Long time no see acadz, I remember you from LABOUM official thread on another forum. And ikr, the girls have such public friendly songs. I always wondered why the public chose to sleep on them despite Solbin being promoted well and decent number of comebacks with public friendly songs from 2014-2017. Ik they slowed down since 2017 because of some messes but they key is mostly the early years.

I really thought Laboum were already on the rise during Hwi Hwi era but NH Media/Nega messed up with that album sales controversy. They don't really need a win that time and it only gave them bad press since IU was involved with it.

Hopefully their company is not broke and still functioning so they can make something good with this opportunity lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!