No but this is what they decided to be mad about?( cosplay fans reaction to butter)

• i hope ppl realize how many dynamite performances we got and how many kinds of costumes were needed for those performances. It is bound to repeat at one point.

Also these fits are different from dynamite fits. They look manly in these fits while in dyna they looked hip and trendy, like those the teens used to wear.

The background again doesn't have anything to do with dyna , the members trailers clearly didn't have any pastel colors which is what dynamite had to some part.

I would expect atleast ppl to come up with original worry's and not just talk about clothes and fashion everytime.

Well I mean it's just a concept photo that is being dropped yesterday, they can't fake worry anything else other than the styling :wellr:

Prepare for autotune issues once the mv teaser dropped :eyebrowsr:

• Personally I don't have an issue with suits. Maybe I would love to see some more fashionable choice, smth like oversuzed jacket, for example, like this

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Hoseok ever wore oversized jacket in clip (btw, in clips clothes' choice in general was more interesting)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So yeah, it would be nice. But I do understand that not everyone is Hoseok and can pull this off, so classic suit is definitely a safer choice plus depending on whatever is the location or plot in MV might be more suitable as well. So not a problem at all.

But I don't like how boring and super simple the pic is. And that whitewashing effect... If they wanted the nostalgic or old-fashioned or whatever feeling they could come up with smth more catching the eye. I've seen so many fans' edits which made me go Oh! Interesting over the same exact pic while bighit's pic doesn't even look like a concept but more like a random pic from internet when Bts attended some event.

• I really liked those bubblegum shiny suits from dynamite so if they wore stuff like that again (maybe less shiny fabrics this time tho) I would be thrilled. Anyway, the thing I noticed the most with the teaser is blonde hobi, rainbow Jimin (the gays win Once again), and manbun kookie, I don't see the issue with suits since they always have diverse colors and styles and looks good in them.

• Why are you calling them cosplay fans? It's perfectly reasonable to not like the photos, just as it is perfectly reasonable to like them

There are so many things in between cosplay and this shot

The stans that are actually as image focused as claimed would not like the comeback because of this or consider dropping them over it, and I haven't come across anyone like that

At the end of the day, as the comments say, we still like looking at their faces

And we are still anticipating the song and performance

You aren't a fake fan if you have issues with the photo, it's a damn photo

I'm not a fan of the tilt and the tone of the border colour clashing with the red background, or the lighting

They could have given BTS more to work with within this particular concept

Not asking for them to be half naked or change the retro feel entirely, but I'm side eyeing whoever put this together

None of that has any bearing on what I feel about BTS' talents or music or character right now

I've seen a lot of their content so I know what they're capable of, this is a missed opportunity for potential new fans if anything

We still look out for their visuals too at the end of the day, can't deny that it's a part of the industry, and you can see it here when there are so many armys in threads praising outfits and looks when they like them. It can go the other way when something isn't liked. That's only natural when being a fan is conditional.

Edited 4 times, last by Queeeenie ().

• It's perfectly normal for people to talk about clothes or hairstyles because they just gave us pictures. What else are we going to talk about anyway? Some likes what they see, and some do not. This is also perfectly normal and people are free to express their thoughts. So I agree with @Queeeenie it was not nice for OP to call names other fans just because they didn't share the same thoughts with them.

In Dynamite, the suit weighed heavily because it was a periodic song. If Butter is a similar style song, it means that we will see suits frequently. Generally, because BTS offers so many performances, too many suits are prepared to avoid repetitions and naturally some of them are bad. And it's okay to point out that it's bad. This is not a criticism for BTS, some of you realize that please.

Also, a criticism above asked why they are wearing a suit if it is going to be a summer song. It's a logical question. But I think Butter might not be a song planned for the summer. If they're really making a comeback like July, we can get the original summer song as the title track for the new album. So I think we should wait to hear the song first.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• hmm ngl u could switch out the butter edit part and make it "dynamite remix xyz" and it would fit. not a bad thing but feels repetitive esp because we're used to bts switching from hype->semi ballad->hype line dna to fake love to idol to bwl to on/blackswan

feels weird to have 2 consecutive similar concepts. but as long as the song isnt dynamite 2.0 itll be fine

but i just want the bs&t outfits kek

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• I said cosplay fans bcos they are falsely claiming that Koreans hate it. There was a comment saying the boys hate dressing like this, when they never said it.

• I said cosplay fans bcos they are falsely claiming that Koreans hate it. There was a comment saying the boys hate dressing like this, when they never said it.

I think I misunderstood your use of the word cosplay but overall my point still stands

Yeah I haven't heard them say they hate dressing like that so I agree on that

• I think I misunderstood your use of the word cosplay but overall my point still stands

Yeah I haven't heard them say they hate dressing like that so I agree on that

Thank you the reason why I said cosplay is because most of the comments are from antis pretending to be armys although there are people who are not 100% board with the fashion choice but it’s not the majority.

• I can't even begin to comprehend caring this much about fashion or teaser pics, it's such a foreign concept to me o.o Sometimes they look great and sometimes they have a miss or two, but it's not that serious and it doesn't happen very often + it's completely natural when you have 40+ looks for the same song, so who cares. I thought they looked very sexy this time + the suits were pretty, and that's enough for me lol

Maybe i'm a simple kind of fan, but it's so draining to see the same freaking complaints each and every comeback, it sucks the excitement out of it. But i guess that's what these types of people want to do in the end.

hello

• I can't even begin to comprehend caring this much about fashion or teaser pics, it's such a foreign concept to me o.o Sometimes they look great and sometimes they have a miss or two, but it's not that serious and it doesn't happen very often + it's completely natural when you have 40+ looks for the same song, so who cares. I thought they looked very sexy this time + the suits were pretty, and that's enough for me lol

Maybe i'm a simple kind of fan, but it's so draining to see the same freaking complaints each and every comeback, it sucks the excitement out of it. But i guess that's what these types of people want to do in the end.

I always see them complaining about their outfits, sometimes rightfully so but most of times they are just nitpicking so that they can criticise them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!